C H A P T E R 8

WEDNESDAY

Yoona POV

I packed my school bag and headed out . Two more days till I can reveal my identity . I sighed as I reached school . I went to my locker and got out some books . Surprisingly , I still didn't have any female friends . The girls mostly disgust my looks due to the disguise .

" How was your date ? " Mark leaned against the locker beside mine . 

" It was amazing " I said as I smiled .

" jeez , I can't stand how your hair looks like " Mark commented as he played with my hair . 

" Oh my god , I know right " Jaemin said from behind and started playing with my hair too .

" Atleast she isn't like Taeyong hyung . His hair has gone through so much . Green and white hair is iconic " Jeno said . Of course Jeno and Jaemin are mostly together .

" Yah , stop touching her hair " Haechan exclaimed as he pulled Mark away .

"pfft jealous alert " Mark commented and walked beside Jeno .

" Hey hey , keep your distance from Jeno " Jaemin pulled Jeno .

The four guys started quarreling and I took the opportunity to walk away to class .

FEW HOURS LATER

School is finally done . I went straight home and decided to visit the four crack heads . Ten , Kun , Lucas and Jungwoo . I wore loose black pants and a peach colored crop top . As for shoes , I wore a pair of pink Puma sneakers . I walked to SM building and saw the four guys . 

" Yoona has arrived " Ten said as he pat my head .

" What where ? I cant see her " He tiptoed and looked around .

" Funny . I'm just 160 cm " I rolled my eyes .

" Aww stop teasing Yoona's height " Kun said as he ruffled my hair .

" Guys let's get ice cream " Jungwoo said as he clapped his hands like a seal .

We walked around and saw an exercising area . Lucas took out his phone and started a VLive .

" What are you guys doing now ? " Lucas asked .

" They're watching us " Ten and I said in unison . We both laughed and Lucas gave the phone to me . He ate his ice cream and tried to hide his embarrassed face .

" hey guys . I know some of you are annoyed that I'm always with NCT but they love my company so what are you going to do about it ? Nothing . So please don't make war but love " I said as I showed a peace sign .

" NO . Don't make love but peace . Aish Yoona , you have bad choices of words . Also be nicer to Cezennies . " Lucas said as he pulled the phone away from me . He gave the camera a kiss and winked .

" What a casanova . His wink and kiss literally drives fans more crazy than my comment " I said and Ten agreed .

I walked over to the closest dust bin to throw the cup i was holding . I walked back to the guys and I looked at them confused . Where did they get a freaking hoola-hoop ? They tried out one by one . I looked at how crazy they were . Gosh they really are crackheads .

Jungwoo went over to the pull-up section and tried to pull himself up . So far he did like 2 pull-ups . Lucas came over and started showing off his muscles . I rolled my eyes and went to Kun who's holding Lucas's phone .

I read some of the fans comments . " Omo , Yoona is with my oppa " I giggled and replied " I'm not sure who you're referring to but its okay . I'll make sure he's single till he meets you "

My phone vibrated .

                                                                      CHILDREN OF JESUS   

Mark : 

Smooth Yoona 

Yoona : 

huh ??

JisungPWARK :

we're watching hyung's live 

Haechannie :

guys I miss Haru

Chenle :

Haechan legit cried just now in his room 

Jeno :

No wonder the tissues were missing

Jaemin :

Are you guys sure Haechan is using the tissues the way ya'll think . Blowing his nose and wiping his tears ? I'm thinking something else .

Mark :

HEY ! KEEP IT 19+ IN HERE 

Haechannie :

Jaemin .. shut up

Jaemin :

I'm using a text message and not calling or sending voice mails . How am I suppose to shut up 

Mark :

Jaemin . Get yourself prepared . Haechan just ran out his room . He's probably heading to your room .

I giggled and put my phone in my pocket . I looked up and saw the guys laughing . I went over to them and pushed them out of the frame .

" Yah you're starting to be like Jaemin " Kun said .

I began entertaining the fans while the guys played around the area . I started to wonder if these are their fans or mine . 

Comment : Yoona , i ship you with Haechan . 

Yoona : ahh , why Haechan ?

Comment : Noona , you're pretty 

Yoona : says the one 

" Go away Yoona , they're our fans " Jungwoo pushed me lightly . I handed the camera to Jungwoo .

" Guys we have to go now " I said as I looked at the time .

We made our way back to SM building . I waited for Jaehyun and he finally arrived . We hadn't talk much so we decided to go out and eat . Unfortunately , the place we ate has a lot of paparazzi . They took pictures of us while we were eating . We didn't get to talk much in case someone eavesdrop on us . We finished out meal and went home .

While we were on the way home , Jaehyun asked .

" Yoona , do you like Haechan ? "

" Of course . I think I don't only like him . I think i'm falling for him . He has feelings for me despite how I looked . Mark says he often talks about how talented I am . He doesn't talk bad about me but loves and appreciate how I am being myself and how he was lucky Mark introduced me to him " I said as I leaned my head towards the window .

" Okay then . I accept him being your future boyfriend . I see you really love  him that you couldn't wait to reveal your identity . You're doing all this because you love him and you want the world to know he's yours " Jaehyun said .

" You know me so well " I smiled .