C H A P T E R 15

THURSDAY

Haechan POV

Its 1AM and we're still stressing out .

" Soo Man said they're going to have high security on them and they won't allow anyone to interrupt them . If any of us were caught there , we're going to get extra practice and I know for sure we don't want that " Mark said . 

" I'll disguise as the waitress then . If it needs me to do it then I would do it . " I stood up from my bed . 

I got my phone and called up my stylist . 

" Uh hey , can I borrow a wig ? And womens clothes ? I kinda need it for a school project " I said as my palms began to sweat .

My stylist fortunately have the two items . I would have to collect it in the early morning . I went back to bed and Mark left the room .

Yoona POV

Finally its Thursday . I can't wait for Saturday . I could sleep all day and watch Kdramas . I got ready and head to Jaehyun's car .

" Can you please don't lean on my car . I just got it washed and your clothes just left some marks there " Jaehyun whined . I rolled my eyes and got off his car . We then headed to SM . 

-- skips all the going up and down the bus --

Today the venue is a club and a dance room . We went to the club first since we know more people would come later . Also since its a club , the dreamies weren't allowed to go in except Haechan and I . Mark is legal to drink .

We didn't take long since there were lesser people . We then headed to a dance studio . The studio is quite big and we got some great shots . Since we had some time left , the guys had a dance battle . Ten being the main dancer , won the battle . There is someone who didn't join them though and that's Jungwoo .

We both did a live together while the guys were dancing .

A/N : oops this story is supa short . sorry . I ran out of ideas :( 

Secret | Lee Donghyuck FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara