C H A P T E R 10

SATURDAY

Yoona POV

Today , I decided to ask Lee Soo Man about my relationship . I waited for Jaehyun to get ready and then we could make our way there . I really have to get a driver's license . I hate how I have to wait for my brother or I have to take public transport . Jaehyun finally showed up in the living room . He did a head motion signalling me to go to the car .

We finally reach . There were more cars in the parking lot than before . 

" How come today there's more cars ? " I asked Jaehyun as he focus on parking his car .

" Its the weekends and people get more busy . Also , there's the upcoming photo shoot so maybe your company's manager and staff are here " Jaehyun explained . I made a ' o ' shape with my mouth .

As we were about to go in , Mark and Henry came out .

" Annyeong  , I'm a rocker . YEAHH ! " Henry shouted . 

" Omo is Henry okay ? " I asked Mark .

" He's umm .. crazy " Mark replied . Henry started to hug Mark and waved towards Jaehyun and I .

" You're really a social butterfly " Jaehyun commented while we were walking .

" I talk to people instead of keeping quiet and become cold " I repllied . Jaehyun scoffed and rolled his eyes . He made a weird face and I slapped his arm . 

We finally reached Lee Soo Man's office . Jaehyuhn left to his dance room . I walk in and sat opposite him . 

" Umm .. I'm here regarding my relationship with one of the NCT member . We just got together yesterday and I would like to ask for permission if we could have this . The member's name is Lee Donghyuck also known as Haechan " I fiddled with my fingers as Soo Man sighed .

" A lot of fans do love you being with most idols . But recently , a lot wanted you and Haechan together . I think this relationship is acceptable because with the number of fans that wanted you and Haechan together , there would be more support than hate " Lee Soo Man nodded and I smiled with glee .

" Thank you "I bowed and left the room . I decided to get some snacks so I went to the basement where there's an area for me to eat . I got some snacks and a drink and I went to find a seat . I sat down and enjoyed the food . I heard footsteps coming towards the area .

" Omo Yoona , nice to meet you " I brought my head up and saw Red Velvet's Irene .

I stood up and bowed to her . We chat for awhile and they had to go back to their dance room . I went back to eating . I started singing Henry's song called Monster . ( Please check that out if you haven't , sadly , he left SM )

 I heard footsteps again . Jeez , there are a lot of artists busy today . I looked up and saw Baekhyun running towards me . My eyes widened and I felt him hugging me tightly . 

" Let go of her , you look like a puppy that misses its owner " Chanyeol said . 

" You sound amazing when you sang Monster " Kai commented .

" You should've sang Monster by EXO " Chen appeared behind Chanyeol .

" Hey Yoona , we're supposed to be here to get some water but Baekhyun kept yelling at us that the voice belongs to you and he wanted to see you " Kyungsoo commented .

" Let's go back now . We need to practice this new song . The faster we finish this , the more time we can spend with EXO-Ls . " Sehun said as he tried to pull Baekhyun away from me .

" Baekhyun oppa , I miss you too but you have to go back to practice " I ruffled his hair and he cutely ran away . The guys left and I was alone again .

" How come you call him oppa and not me ? " Haechan asked from behind me . I could tell easily by the voice that it was him .

" Haechannie , you're just a few months older than me " I giggled . He hugged me from be hind and hummed .

" I heard what Soo Man said " Haechan said softly . 

" Go back to practice . I'll be watching and doing live " Haechan let go of me and we headed to the practice room .

" Yoona you're here . Please entertain me . I'm bored " I walked over to Ten who was pouting .

" Gosh you're older than me yet you make me feel like i'm the one older than you " I commented . I took out my phone and started the live . I began reading the comments .

Comments : Aish Ten looks like the same age as Yoona . 

Yoona : I know right .

Comments : Yoona , we heard you have a photo shoot with them .

Yoona : Ah yes . I have a surprise after the photo shoot .

Comments : Who would you date in NCT ?

Yoona : Haechanie [ winks ]

Comments : uwu she didn't hesitate to answer . SHIP IS SAILING

Yoona : Let's just hope the ship isn't titanic 

I looked at Ten and he gave me a weird face . 

Hours have passed and the practice is finally done . While Ten and I were fighting over who's the cutest , Taeyong came over and flicked Ten's ear .

" Get over it Ten , you're older than her so she's cuter " Ten rolled his eyes at Taeyong and started teasing him with Taeyong's iconic line " TY TRACK "

I looked around for Haechan and I saw him drinking water . I went over to him with a towel and wiped his sweat away . He smiled and kissed my forehead . Everyone started having mini talks before we left . I kissed Haechan goodbye and went home .