1

No ones pov-

Jungkook woke up a little late. IT was already 12 Pm. He was exhausted from the night before. That guy hard trying to get away from Jungkook... But Jungkook worked harder making sure he the poor guy had no chance. Jungkook smirked, reminiscing how good it felt to watch his victims eyes slowly fade away.

Before he could get into details his phone vibrated. He picks it up to see a message from his friend.

Taetae
Still on for today right?

Kookie
Damn right, when we meeting up again?

Taetae
1pm? Maybe 1:30 pm

Kookie
Shit I need to get ready.

Taetae
Ok, don't make me wait~

Jungkook hopped off his. Bed and headed to his bathroom. Stretching on the way. He got into the shower, letting the warm water run through his hair and down his body.

After shower~

Once Jungkook got out, wrapping a towel around his lower half, he headed to his closet and picked out a striped black and white shirt, black skinny jeans and black shoes. He was feeling the black and white vibe for the day.

He picked up his keys, wallet, and phone and headed out the door, making sure to lock it

He picked up his keys, wallet, and phone and headed out the door, making sure to lock it. As he drove to the mall, him and Taes  meeting place- he can't stop thinking about taking a detour to get his urge out real quick, just to start the day but, he knows tae is probably already there waiting. So he decides to hold that thought until later.

As he reached a vacant parking space he pulled out his phone to text tae.

Kook
Where you at? 

Taetae
Food court, obviously

He jogged slightly to the malls entrance and up the stairs to the food court. He searched for Taehyung and quickly spotted him stuffing his face. He strolled over to Taehyung. When he reached the table Taehyung quickly got up and hugged him, little to tight.

"Ah hyung, your killing me" Jungkook says trying to push him off.

"Haha.. Sorry"  tae says, finally pulling away from Jungkook.

Taehyung was wearing a snapback, w/a all black outfit

"anyways, let's get to my house already so I can beat your ass in his video game" Jungkook said, smirking

"uhh im beating your ass, but ok lets go" Taehyung said, grabbing his food tray and throwing it away.

As they were walking to the exit jungkook suddenly felt something cold and wet on his shirt, someone dropped their drink on his shirt.

"Oh come on!" the boy said, irritated

"Yah, watch where the hell your going" jungkook says trying to wipe off the ice coffee that was spilt on him

"Wha- I have to go get another ice coffee now because of you" the boy said, glaring at Jungkook

Jungkook scoffs and looks back at the boy "if I see you again, I. Will. Kill. You."

the boy leans in closer to jungkook until their faces are inches apart "Love to see you try, see you around" he says backing away, smirking and winking at jungkook before walking off

"he wont be smiling once I strangle him to death" jungkook mumbled watching the boy turn a corner

"O-okay kookie.. Lets get to your house so we can play already and so you can change" taehyung says dragging jungkook to the exit

'your dead once I find you' jungkook thought, not taking his eyes off the corner