Me? Nice?

(Y/N)
(Y/N):*laughs mockingly* You guys are so weak!!!

Bully 1:What the fuck did you say to us? *glares*

Neo:You heard him.You guys are such weaklings.

Bully 2:You know its not nice for a lady to act mean.

Aiman:Well back off because you do not want to know what she can do.

Bully 3:*goes to Neo* This little cutie? Awwww so cu- AGHHHHHH THAT FUCKING HURTS YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

Before he could call her cute and pat her,she took his wrist and turn it 720° while smirking.She broke his wrist and threw him to his buddies.

Bully 4:WTF? How could a girl like you have so much power?

Bully 5:She is a fucking bitch lets just get em.

The fifth bully has made the worst mistake of his life.Anyone that called Neo a bitch never seen the light after an hour.Neo got so pissed off that she rushes first.The first bully wants to give a punch to her face but she slides under him and kick his balls and that makes all of us cringe by it.She then caught the second bully punch and kicked his head hard causing him to knock out.

Jack:*sighs* and that is why you never mess with Neo.

(Y/N):Hey Neo!! Leave some of them to us.*Cracks knuckles* This is going to be fun.

We all rush them and kick their ass like a fricking boss.Its really lame that they couldn't handle a single hit.Pussies that trued to bully people thats weaker than them.

Aiman:Well that was barely a warm up.

Shirou:*streaches head* I know right.

Nerd:Uhggg guys?

(Y/N):What is it?

Nerd:Thanks for saving me.You guys are really nice guys.

(Y/N):*laughs* Are you serious? Me? Nice? Nah kid you are just confused.You didn't see my true colours yet.Don't thank me as I only want to kick their ass and show who's boss in school not to save you kid.

Nerd:Ohhhh But you al-

(Y/N):Just scramble kid and run to your home the night is comming.You don't want your mommy to beat your ass right?

And that he ran to his home and we decided to continue our journey to my house but a certain prefect saw what we did.

Asuna:Wow you guys are really cool defending that guy.

Shirou:Please..... we just want to kick some ass.

Asuna:You still helped him.

(Y/N):*puts hands in pockets* You know Asuna you better go home now I mean its getting dark.You don't want any guys turn you into a slut.

Asuna:I know how to fight ok.

(Y/N):Or...you like to be a bitch?

Asuna:Jeez you are such a meanie.

(Y/N):Well im not born to pleases you so if you just let us go,we will be on our way.

Asuna:HMPH fine.

We then left her and went to my house.We played call of duty world war 2 and I wreck every single of their ass.

Ronaldo:I don't know how are you so good?

(Y/N):Well my friend its just skills bro

Neo:Yeah right.I think you use hacks.*pouts*

(Y/N):Come on Neo don't be like that *laughs* *lifts one hand in the air* I swear with my life that I never hack in this game plus it won't be fun if I did it.