New game?

(Y/N)
Everything was like hell.I guess I truly died.I got tortured by my parents inside the........yes you guess it.The old hell place.They cut my face,punch my guts,carve something on my chest saying 'worthless'.Suddently I hear someone or a group that in famaliar with laughed as I got tortured more and more.I looked at their faces and I was surprised on who is the one that laughed at me.

Asuna:Haahahaha He is so worthless.

Aiman:Just kill yourself dude!!!!!

Neo:You suck!!!!!!!!

Silica:He looks so retarded when he got scared

Shirou:Hahahaha so weak!!!!!

Kirito:I know thats why all he do is just sleeping in the game where I do all the work *kisses Asuna*

Asuna:*kisses back* I know right.I don't even know why I dated him.Waste of my time.

Liz:A total dumbass!!!!!!!

Jack:Hahahaha his face us soo ugly

I just looked at them in sorrow.The friends I once had were laughing and taunting my suffering.There is nothing worse than t.........wait there is actually worse than that.Suddently a memory of my favourite sandwich dropped on the floor.Yeah thats the worse you could say.I wish I could taste it right now.All I can eat is now shit.

What did I do to deserve this?............

Suddently everyone around me has their face exploaded.I only laughed it off and then the whole area around me has turned from a basement to a cinema.I looked at the screen curiously,Then it shows...............
All those SAO player's death.It was horible,then I saw Asuna,Kirito,Neo,Aiman,Silica,Jack,Liz and Shirou got killed by Akihiko.I only able to look at them with my one eye which had its tears came out.Yes I hate then but............. no.I don't even know what's right and wrong.

Akihiko:Its all your fault.You should have back away.

Me:Ohhh really? hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I started to laugh like an maniac.Stopping my feet as hard as I can on the ground.Then I was met with Asuna with blood all over her body.

Asuna:You're too weak.

She said as she tried to kiss me but fell beside me.All I can do is laugh to myself.How long can I last before going total insane?

6 months later

I slowly woke up to a................... hospital celing? I looked at my surrounding to comfirm that I am at a hospital.I felt some weight on my hand.I looked and saw a girl that has a light brown hair? She has a really long hair.......is it................................

A ghost??!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to scream for help but the girl woke up and quickly silence me.Is she going to kill me?!!!!!!!!!!

Me:Please just finish me quickly!!!!

???:OMG you woke up!!!!!

Me:Wait what? Who are you?

Asuna:Jeez how can you forget your fiance *moves her hair away*

Me:Ohhhh Asuna!!!! Wait did you just say fiance?

Asuna:Yup

Me:Since when we are enganged the fuck?

Asuna:*pouts* Since in the game.Why did you intent to forget everything.

Me:That is where you are wrong.I can never forget your annoying atitude

Asuna:Hmpphhhh *looks away as she crossed her arms*

Me:Awww looks like my princess is sulking.

Asuna:*blushed* frick you.

Me:*smiles* Ita good to be back though

Asuna:*hugs* Yup.I miss you so much!!!! Did you miss me?

Me:I don't really know....... I miss the guys much more.

Asuna:Why do you always need to be a dick?

Me:Come on that is what you love about me right?

Asuna:You're not wrong though *smiles*

Me:Where is the rest?

Asuna:They would probably on the way here.

Me:Ohhhhh I see

Asuna:Im gonna call the doctor.

Me:*nods*

Asuna go and called the doctor.As soon as she called them.The doctors did some checking for about 3 minutes.

Doctor:Good news (Y/N) you can be discharge by tomorrow.We just want to make sure you are okay for today.

Me:Thanks doc

Doctor:No prob

The doctor gone out of the room and the rest came in.

Aiman:Yooo you are awake!!!!

Jack:Yeah man we missed you dude.

Me:Awww you guys are just too caring.Ohhh yeah I forgot how long I was out.

Neo:*scribbles on her notepad* For 6 months

Me:I see.Damn that is pretty long.

Shirou:Okay guys get in the picture and lets take a picture.

We all smiled while shirou took a selfie with us in it.

Me:Good news guys.I can be discharge by tomorrow.

Jack:Thats great dude!!!!! We can start hanging out again!!!!

Everyone:Yeah!!!!!!!

Suddently two unexpected girls came inside the room.

Me:Sili and Liz am I correct?

Sili and Liz:*blushes* yup.

We talked together catching up with each other and it was generally an awesome meet up.Then Asuna turn on the tv.Suddently a trailer came out.Its about another full VR game?
We all know its called Gun Gale Online or GGO in short.

Me:That looks cool.

Everybody:*glares at me*

Me:What???

Sili:*sighs* you almost died and I don't think so I can live if you actually die so in other words,playing this game would be risky.

Aiman:She's right.We don't know if it would be a trap or not.

Me:*pouts* Damn.But its like Blackout.

Jack:We'll se first and see the review first.If its safe then we can all buy.

Me:Okay.......

I slowly reached for my phone and pre order the game.Im sorry but its my addiction.

To be continued........