Chapter 3 - Can the day get anymore awkward?

This is the third chapter, hope you like it! Comment, rate, and share! Thnx :D
      -----------------------

    Previously

      We looked around the hall and saw a silver-haired boy, with very dark eyes talking to people around him. There was a girl, very tall and skinny, long black hair and lots of make-up, and next to her was a boy, very slim and had very sea blue eyes and shiny black hair. She didn't study them much until she saw the beautiful golden-haired boy, she saw his muscles and and upper toned body, his golden eyes that sparkled, and 'he is beautiful' I thought.
     I was in my train of thought until I hear a noise"Hey your Clary right?". I look up and see the golden haired boy smirking at me.
      From his look I could tell he's those boys who use you and leave, if he is, then he should be looking somewhere else?!

*Right Now*

      Jace P.O.V

    I was taking to my adoptive sister and brother, Izzy and Alec, when we walked in. We laughed a lot and the chicks kept looking at me and I winked at them knowing I'll talk to them again later. 

  We got to our lockers and Sebastian appeared next to us with the happiest face he's had.

"What's up Seb, you seem happy?" I  asked while Izzy and Alec leaned in on my shoulders.

 "It's just that I heard a new girl named Clarissa and..." and Seb was cut off by Izzy.

 "Isn't Clarissa your sister that you always talked about, I would love to meet her!!" said Izzy pushing me out of the way towards the lockers. Smooth, very smooth.

Seb glares at Izzy "As I was saying, I don't know if that could be my Clarissa or maybe another random new kid?"said Seb as he finished with a nervous feel and tone. 

 "So where is the new kid and how did you know about it?" said Alec crossing his arms." She is in the office talking to Robert and I know because I was asked to show her around, wanna join?" asked Seb. I wasn't sure about this but maybe she'll be pretty enough, I don't know but I'll still do it. 

I heard a round of 'sure's come from Izzy and Alec and we were on our way to the office. The walk wasn't very far and we were walking 'till we stopped on the corner towards the office because she was nowhere to be seen. 'maybe she was late.' I thought. We were all waiting 'till I see two figures walk out the door, a tall and skinny boy with brown curls, glasses, and a red jacket. He must be new too, but that wasn't important until I saw someone next to him, a girl, she was slim, beautiful red hair, a little shorter than the boy, and she had vibrant green eyes. I think she'll be a good catch. I tap Seb on the shoulder and walked towards her with a smirk on my face.

"Hey your Clary right?" I asked smirking at her and she had the same epression when she said" Yes and who are you?" I was taken a back a bit when she didn't seem glamoured by my beautiful looks. I was going to answer when I got pushed back by Sebastian.

Clary's P.O.V

"And who are you?" I said blankly and he looked surprised. I bet he thought I would fall under his charm, even though I did, but I won't let him win this easily. I was sidetracked when I see my brother barge through whatever his name is, he never answered my question, but I didn't care because I finally saw Sebastian.