Chapter 29- Happy Endings

Clary's P.O.V

My head hurts and I can't even move my top half of my body. We decided to go back home. I couldn't move so Jace was carrying me.

"Alec, lift Sebastian's body. We'll drop him off at a hospital near by. Izzy and Simon.......try to carry Augustus'.....body back. Magnus, do you have his journal?" said Jace. "Yes and grabbed a few other things I could use and research." answers Magnus. I still felt painful.

"Magnus, how long am I gonna be like this?" I asked. Jace turned around and I flinch by the touch, "Sorry love." I smile at him. "Well, by the looks of it, probably a week or two. You were hit very hard and it almost reached a vital organ." I sigh and reach down to my stomach. I look up to see a worried Jace.

"The baby is gonna be fine, Jace." He sighs, "It's not the baby I'm worried about, it's you. I almost lost you once and I let it happen again. Every time I see you like this, I fear the fact that our child will only have a father. I love you too much to lose you. I'd be lost." He then kisses the top of my head but I lean in. I kiss him on the lips and he kisses back.

"I would never let that happen. I knew you wouldn't let me get hurt. Remember, our vows, 'till death do us part. I want to keep that promise we made." I smile at him and he smiles back.

We were driving back. I was laying down with my head on Izzy's lap. Simon and Jace sat in the front. Alec and Magnus had brought their own mean of transportation, so they'll meet us there. I hear sounds but was half drowsy. 

"Go to sleep, it'll be fine. You need to rest if you wanna heal quickly. I'll wake you up once we get there." says Izzy playing with my hair. I moan and take a nap.

Jace's P.O.V

The drive wasn't much. I called Alec to ask about Sebastian. He said they dropped him off a hospital on the other side of Brooklyn.

We made it and I decided to put Augustus in a better position. I told Simon to take Clary to her room. He carries her with Izzy on his heels. I drive towards the cemetery. The people in the cemetery let me choose a spot. I put him down and a grave stone was made. I left to check on everyone.

I got out the car and went inside. Alec was hugging Izzy and Magnus patted Simon. "I guess you two are continuing traveling. Have fun!" I said and they smile. Then they were out the door.

"So. I'm gonna go check out Clary. Make yourselves at home." I said. Simon patted my back, "Maybe later. Now, Izzy and me have to get going. I'm sore and Izzy's tired. We might come by later though. See ya." I wave a few fingers and they leave. I sigh and head upstairs.

Clary was peacefully sleeping. She looked even younger while she was sleeping. I got into bed with her. She moaned and cuddled into my chest. I

wrapped my arms around her and we fell asleep.

Third Person P.O.V

It was a very big hospital. The nurses quickly took Sebastian in a room. They cleaned him up and put him in some sweats and t shirt. The doctor came in to hook up Sebastian. The doctor checked his vital signals and other medical things.

"Who brought him here?" asked the doctor. "Two strange men came in and told us he was in a stasis coma, then left." The doctor just shrugged.

A few minutes later, a nurse came in to fix up Sebastian's wounds. While she was cleaning up, she heard the monitor. She looked up to see a finger move, but then it seemed like nothing had happened. The monitor looked normal and no more signs of him being awake. The nurse left and Sebastian was asleep as ever.

             ~ 7 Months Later ~

Clary's P.O.V

I sit up quickly, heavily breathing. It was dark out. I groan, "Jace! Jace, wake up!" He moans,"mm" I sigh but groan again. "Jace, I think it's time!" Jace wakes up and stares me dead in the eyes. "Are you serious!?" I glare, "Do I look like I'm kidding! Take me too a hospital."

Jace had the car ready and I walked down the new halls. Jace and I had found a nice home a few weeks back. I got in and Jace called Izzy.

After panting and breathing hard, trying to hold it, we finally made it. I was put in a wheel chair and was taken into labor.

Jace's P.O.V

I can't believe it. Pretty soon I'm gonna be a dad! All I need to do is wait. I was waiting in the halls when I hear her voice.

"I wonder what-Jace! There you are. Where's Clary? Did she give birth yet?" I try to calm her down. "Woah Woah Woah. Calm down Izzy, she just went into labor a few minutes ago." Izzy breathes and Simon comes in.

"So any news?" asked Simon more calmly. I nod, he sighs.

"Excuse me, who is Clarissa's husband?" I walk up to him. "I am." He nods for me to follow. I look back abd Izzy is very jumpy. I sigh and push open the door to her room.

I see a tired out Clary with a delicate child in her arms. I chuckle at the sight. I put a hand over Clary's shoulder and kiss her head. "Boy or girl?" She smiles, "It's a girl." I laugh and gently pulled our baby girl into my arms. She was a perfect image of Clary, red hair and freckles. She did have my eyes and angular face, but I bet she's like me from the inside, only time could tell.

I then hear a knock at the door. "Come in." Izzy almost knocked down the door and hugged Clary. Simon kissed Clary's forehead. "I'm so happy for you Clary." "It's a girl isn't it. What are you gonna name her?" I smile at Izzy's anxiety. I look down and she was asleep in my arms.

"What do you think Clary?" I faced the others. "Samantha" "Kimberly" "Teresa" "Sarah" We spoke one after another. I chuckle at the names but couldn't decide.

"Maybe Teresa or Kimberly" says Clary. Izzy and Simon nod at each other. "We like Teresa. What about you Jace?" asks Simon and Clary nods. "Ok then, welcome to this world, Teresa." I said kissing her forehead. Claps went around the room.

After a while, Clary fell asleep and so did the baby. I took the guys back home because they ran here. I went home and took a nap.

Once I woke up, I had to make the crib and it wasn't easy. I had a surprise for Clary. We had a spare bedroom for our baby but I never let her inside. I gave it the final touches and it was ready. I smile and got a phone call from Clary.

"Hello love....really, that's great.....she's gonna have a big surprise....you'll see...I'll see you then, love you." I smile because Clary was let out early and I can't wait to show them Teresa's room and Izzy was coming over with Simon.

I put Teresa in her seat and brought everyone home. We settled down first and then spent a while talking. This is how a real happy ending ends.

        --------------------

This really hurts me. The next chapter will be the epilogue :( I don't want it to end but I think I will make a sequel. Maybe based on Teresa or Clary? Would Sebastian be included? Who knows, maybe the epilogue will explain a little. Tell me what you think?