Chapter 17- A New Era

7 Months Later

No One's P.O.V 

It was another afternoon at Magnus's house and the pool was chill. Everyone had jumped in the water. Izzy came up, slim as ever, with a longer head of hair with black the color of midnight, and a few inches taller. 

Then came Alec, bluest blue eyes ever, broader shoulders, and a foot taller with smoother hair. After him appeared Clary, unexpectedly she grew a few inches, longer and darker locks of red hair, and a non-flat chest with a skinny figure. Simon had started wearing contacts, browner eyes, longer curls, and grew some muscles. Jace had a golden tan, a better well built body, and a foot taller. Magnus was as sparkly as the 4th  of July, spiked up hair, muscular tone, and  cat-like eyes. 

They all leaned back on the edge of the pool laughing at each other, Clary in Jace's arms, Izzy hanging on Simon's shoulder, and Alec cozing up with Magnus holding hands. Alec spoke up.

"Can't you believe it, only a few months back we were in this exact position and now we're here relaxing the day before graduation." Alec sighed.

"Yeah look at us, we are as close as ever." said Simon.

"Totally true, we became more than friends, we became something more, something special." said Clary cuddling into Jace, he hugged her back. 

"Lets go inside and enjoy a movie and then go to bed. Tommorow's the big day." said Jace smiling. 

They got out and dried up. The girls put on their shorts and T, the guys put on sweatpants and a shirt. Simon chose the movie The Day of The Doctor because it was a genre everyone loved. The movie had finished and they headed to bed, the girls in the bedrooms, the guys in the sofas and carpet. 

                                                            The Next Day

Clary's P.O.V

Yesterday was amazing, it feels good to just relax and be with the people you love. I can't believe today is graduation. It's the greatest moment ever. I see Izzy is still sleeping and wake her up to go to our dorm.

"mmmm.....leave me alone Clary" said Izzy into the pillow. I laugh.

"Come on, we need to get dressed and put on our robes for today." I said tugging at Izzy. She gets up. 

"Ok you win let me do my morning schedule first." she said and I nod going downstairs. I chuckle, all the guys were snuggled up on the couch. I grab my phone and take a picture. I save it. Then Izzy came downstairs with our stuff. 

"Oh look at them, they're so adorable. Lets wake them up?" asked Izzy. 

"It's fine I'll do it. I'll be out in a sec, ok" i said and Izzy started the car. I put Jace's ringtone as loud as possible and sent a message to them. It rang and i got in the car before they noticed. We made it to our room and started getting ready by showering, changing, make-up and many other things Izzy wanted to do.

Jace's P.O.V 

I hear murmurs but ignore it. Then my phone rang and I fell with Alec and Simon. Magnus sat up like a cat. I drag myself  towards my phone. Alec, Magnus, and Simon stretch. My phone had a message from Clary. 

Good Morning Guys! You all slept well, see u later. -xo Clary 

Then I scroll down and see a picture of Magnus, me and Alec hugging each other in our sleep. 'That's just great!' I show the guys and they laugh. 

"Come on guys, get dressed, today is gonna be very special." I said smiling. We go upstairs and Magnus had our suits and robes for today. We dress and help one another with looking good. Then Alec starts the car and we head to school.

We made it to the ceremony outside, all my classmates were here but I looked for my not so short red head. Then the crown kinda cleared and I saw her talking to Kaile, Izzy and Simon. I didn't notice Simon moved away from us. I walked towards here and she was wearing an amazing red dress that made her hair look as vibrant as ever. Her curls were on her left shoulder with a flower. If only she knew what big suprise she's in. I walk behind her and clear my throat. 

" No matter what you do, you always manage to look beautiful." I said making her blush. "Thanks" she said. I hug her from the waist and kiss her. She deepened the kiss and i pulled her so close to me like we can't get anymore closer than this. She pulls away because Mr.Lightwood, the principal speaks.

"Hello students and parents, Welcome to The New York Institute's graduates of 2014. We are here to congradulate those who have strived to reach this day. THey have worked hard every each day and are amazing students. Each and every one. Put your hands together for our first graduate, Magnus Bane!" Then Clary, Alec, and me stand up and cheer. I see our parents in the seats in the back. I smile at them and Clary's mom waves at me.

"Thank you, I would love to thank my greatest friends and my boyfriend.....Alexander Lightwood." said Magnus and we cheer again. It's nice knowing that people accept this besides Alec's dad. 

"Another Graduate is Clary Adele Fairchild!" he said clapping. Clary lets go of my hand and walks up. Once she reaches the stage, I cheer like crazy and so does Simon. She winks at me.

"Thanks Mr.Lightwood, I can't more grateful than to be here, with my friends and family. I have suffered but survived with the help of my friends and Jace." She said smiling at me. She sits and I kiss her cheek.

"Alec Lightwood, come get your diploma!" Alec got up and smiled. We cheered again.

"Thanks dad, I would love to appreciate Magnus, my boyfriend and my friends for being supportive. Thank you guys!" says Alec and then kissed Magnus in front of everyone.

"Jace Herondale" I hear my name and stand up.

"Hey! I would love to thank my family and friends for support. I would love to appreciate my beautiful girlfriend, Clary! " I said and walked down.

"Isabelle Lightwood!" Izzy walked up.

"Thank you guys for everything, I don't know what I would do without my family."

"Simon Lewis!" Simon walked up and smiled like crazy.

"This is the greatest moment of my life, more than being a master in D&D!" says Simon and we laugh.

After the ceremony, we walk outside and meet up with our parents. They hugged us and kissed the guys more than the girls.

"Come on guys! We don't wanna be late for the Party!" said Simon taking Izzy with him. Alec dragged Magnus to another corner and I took Clary with me towards the car.  She smiles at me.

"I can't believe we graduated, this day couldn't get better. I love you!" said Clary kissing me. I then feel that suprise bothering me in my suit. I can't wait to make her day. 

    -----------------------------

Ok there's another chapter. I'v been trying to be creative with this stuff and sorry it was a long chapter, the next one will be AMAZING! I promise. Vote and comment your feedback. Thank you

-J