Kuoh Academy

(a/n: Hahahahaha oh Mighty Oum... I don't know what came up my mind writing this thing *wiping my tears* I don't know if I gone nuts or whatever buuuuuut here's my attempt to write a yandere story about our lovable sadistic red queen akeno. Aaaaaaaaaaaaand action!)

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a child running in the forest under the glowing moon. He run aimlessly don't know where to go or to hide. The child tripped by a tree root causing him to fall and with few bruises.

He tried to stand but he failed because of exhaustion and fatigue. He hear a twig snapped near him causing him to panic and crawl to the nearest bush and hide.

He covered his mouth
ith his hand don't want to let a single word or grunt to spill but his heart is screaming of fear. The footsteps past thru the place where he is hiding he waited few minutes before letting a small sigh of relief.

Something or someone grab his foot and pull him out of the bush.

Child: "AHHHH!" the child tried to crawl back to escape but he is too week.

The figure pinned him down by sitting on top of him. The figure began to giggle creepily sending chills to your backbone. She lift a bloodied knife.

???: "fooooound yooooou~" she says with creepily sweet voice that can make you sick like the time the cafeteria serve meal taste like shit.

???: "now you're mine~" the figure stab you on the chest.

==========

You: "AHHHH!" you feel on the ground waking you up.

*Riiiiiiiiiiiing!*

You groan and turn off the goddamn alarm clock.

You: "stupid dream...." you said breathing heavy and sweating so much. Your door burst open and see your childhood friend (the motherfucker) Issei Hyoudou (or you can call him Issei hyoudouchebag).

Issei [energetic]: "good morning bitches!"

You [irritated] : "*groan* you don't need to break my door Issei it's too early

You [irritated] : "*groan* you don't need to break my door Issei it's too early...." you cover yourself with your blanket only to be pulled by Issei.

Issei: "come on men it's your first day to the academy." hearing this your eyes shot wide open.

You [panicking] : "oh shit shit shit shit!" you repeatedly mutter while rushing taking off your clothes you run to your bathroom wash your face and brush your teeth.

You: "come on men! What are you waiting for?! I don't want to be late!" you two ride to issei's bike (just normal bike... bicycle). Issei is the one who's driving while you are on his back eating toast.

You: "pedal more faster! We'll be late! You are driving like an old hag!"

Issei: "don't need to shout men, this is the fastest I can do."