Chapter 9- the knock..

•5 weeks later•

Kate is still missing. Over a month has passed since the first time I saw her, and since our first fight. I never got to even know her, or meet her. Niall has been comforting me and has given the drugs to the police and explained our situation. They have found nothing and explained that she was a grown women and they practically could do absolutely nothing.

nothing...

Apparently when she had a job she would go missing for over this period of time. Such bullshit. Where could she have gone? I practically stayed on this couch unless Niall made me get up and eat or shower or whatever.

Niall.. He was the greatest. I loved him so much and wish we wouldn't have to go through this. He was there through the toughest times, he always had a smile on his face. Niall dreaded when I made him leave the house to hang out with his lads.

"Okay it's been a month.." Niall said while sitting with me on the couch interrupting my thoughts. I had my confused face on. "You haven't left this couch. Blake, I love you but you need to do something.."

"Okay I'll go get ready and we can go do something. Would that be okay?" I jumped up from the couch. Niall looked surprised but satisfied.

"Okay let's go!" Niall cheered while standing up and giving me a peck on the cheek.

I went to the bath room and took a hot shower. Once I got out I wrapped myself in the towel and wrapped my hair up. First, I washed my face since it looked disgusting.

Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Hey Blake?" I muttered out a 'hmmm' "I don't have anything besides pajamas I'll be right back, I'm going to my flat. Is that okay?"

"Of course! See you soon babe!" I hollered.

I heard Niall leave and I continued getting ready. Next, I brushed my teeth and then started to lotion my legs.

As I lotioned them, I heard Niall come in. "Hey love! I'm going to get ready! Love you" Niall talked with his Irish accent, gosh it was so cute.

Once I finished in the bathroom I headed to my room. I put on a worn out shirt and spandex.

Then, I took down my hair. A curly mop fell out. Oh shit, how will I fix this? I walked into my bathroom to find the blow dryer. I heard Niall taking a shower in the other bathroom. He was so loud and cute with his singing. No wonder he was in a boyband. Luckily, he was off this month and the next month. All he had planned was a couple of interviews and voice recordings, but they were close and only took about 3 hours at the most.

I started to blow dry my hair and it continued to stay it's curly mop. I put this hair stuff in it to tame it down. I was able to brush it now. Thank god..

I brushed through my blonde hair. I put it in a side braid, some curls slipping out. Next, I did my makeup. I started with BB cream, then powder, and started blush when Niall came in and kissed the top of my head.

"Hello love." Niall whispered.

"Hey" I stood up from my makeup table and connected Niall's and I's hands.

"You know you don't need that." Niall said. I gave him a puzzled look and he looked at the makeup.

"Thank you." I kissed him.

"You know we don't have to go tonight..." Niall looked at me. I stared into his eyes. They were so blue, and so gorgeous.

I cupped his face and he held on to my waist. "No I want to go.." I pleaded..

Little did I know that what was about to happen would change our whole plans......

There was a loud harsh knock on the door. The front door. Niall and I looked at each other. Niall basically was almost moved in here and the boys had a key. Who could be knocking?

We looked at each other with complete confusion. "We paid all the bills right?" I asked.

"For sure." Niall said.

"Let's go look real quick." I suggested.

Niall and I let go of each other and walked out of my bedroom. I was in front of Niall and I looked through the peep-hole.

A man stood outside. He had tattoos up and down his arms, with a black tank top to reveal them. Along with that black shorts showing a cut on his right shin. The man had a black eye and a lip ring along with a cut on his nose. He had a almost a bald head but the hair that was left was black and limp. The stranger had such muscular arms that he couldn't keep them at his sides. He appeared to be angry with his teeth clenched and hands tight.

I mouthed to Niall, "I don't know who it is.."

Niall put his hand on the door about to open it......

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What did y'all think? Feedback and votes help!

Also, I'll be reading fanfics of my followers! :)

Thanks for following and I really hope you guys like it! Hoping for 200 readers soon!

ILY ;)

xoxo💋