Chapter 19

Author's Note:
This part of the story is about Blake's trauma. Also, Blake's dreams come in parts so it'll say which dream is which. (:

~Blake's POV~

The boy looked at me and bit his lip. I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear and waited for his response. Who was he? Was he the guy in my dreams?

Dream 1:
It was dark. The sound of water dripping on cement echoed in my ears along with faint footsteps. I couldn't see nor could I walk. My legs attached to the floor as I was sitting down.
"Hello?" My voice came out in a raspy whisper but I meant it to be a scream.

"Aha" An Irish tone spoke.

"Agh" I mumbled. My hands appeared to be tied around my back. A large man came behind me and covered my eyes with his hands. I didn't appear worried.

"I love you." Said the voice.

~Reality~

"Who are you?" I demanded.

"My name is Niall." He could barely let out the words.

Niall.

"Hi I'm -"

"Blake." Niall interrupted. There was silence before he continued, "What do you remember?" Niall focused on the tile floor. My feet hung over the hospital bed faced towards Niall's chair.

"My dreams." Niall popped his head up as I said this.

"I'll be back." Niall winked to me, but not in a flirtatious way but in a promising way.

I sighed.

I tried to go back to sleep. I had a dream, one of those dreams.
I thought they would be over because I left that place, but they weren't.

Someone kept whispering "Ni" into my ear. All I could do was scream. Scream and yell out of terror. When will this end?
Someone whispered again, "they won't"

I woke up, back in the hospital.

***

"B-Blake?" Niall asked, with a worried face. I nodded. "I was told that it would be best to take you home."

"Home?" I asked.

"Well actually we used to live in an apartment, but your mom took it back. So, we can go to my house." I looked at my scars. "I-I-if that's okay." He muttered.

"Yeah that's fine!" I said.

***

We reached his house, it was humongous. Niall showed me the guest room, which I would stay in.

"Thank you." I told him, then I set my things down and hugged him. Niall was holding back tears as he left.

The bedroom was mostly white, with a bed in the middle, a desk, and a side table with a nice lamp. There was a connecting bathroom. I walked inside and saw a bathtub. I started the bath and then climbed in, then noticed my scars.

They were so deep. The scars on my legs and my arms looked so painful. A tear streamed down my face. Then, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The dreams were back.

I woke up to me under water,
drowning....

***

-xoxo