Chapter one

On Midoriya's first day of high school he had an instant crush on a guy who he later found out his name was Todoroki. He was very shy around Todoroki so he stayed a fair distance from him and the one that bullies Midoriya was kacchan, though it was wierd because Bakugou was his best friend when they were younger. It turns out that the reason why Bakugou bullied Midoriya was because he had a crush on Todoroki aswell and he was trying to act tougher around Todoroki.

A few days passed full of tormenting from Kacchan, but things were looking up he had most of his classes with Todoroki, though all of Todoroki's other classes had Bakugou in them.

A few days later he was beginning to become friends with Todoroki, so he started trying to find out if he was gay, bisexual, or a least something. After a while he gave up and he found nothing.

So the next day at school Midoriya started asking Todoroki's friends to find any information that he would like to hear, all of his friend's said "no" to my questions but one and that was Kacchan, that was also the day he got the nickname Deku.

Then after Todoroki heard Bakugou calling Midoriya Deku he started to treat Midoriya nicer than he was before.
After a few weeks Midoriya and Todoroki were dating.