Chapter four

When Todoroki ran up to Midoriya he noticed somthing, something odd, Midoriya's hand was a purpley gray color, like a broose? "Hey! What's wrong?" Todoroki asked, Deku replyed "What do you think." "Actually are you ok Midoriya?" "NO!" Deku screamed "What can I do to help then?" Todoroki said subconsciously said "You can, I don't know." "I'll just take you to the nurse's office." "Fine." Deku finally told him. Todoroki picked Midoriya up, and started runing towords the nurse's office

Todoroki just got up to the nurse's office, and Deku was still whining. "Nurse!" Todoroki yelled "Yes?" The nurse replyed "Can you help my boyfriend?" "Maybe I can, I don't know." "What do you need?" Todoroki asked by instinct "Is he a picky eater?" The nurse asked "I don't think so." "Well just give him this medicine." The nurse told him as she gave him a bottle, "Thank you so much!" Todoroki thanked her and left. A couple minutes later Todoroki gave Midoriya some of the liquid in the bottle, "Here big boy drink up." " What are you doing Todoroki?"
"Helping you." "Ok." Then Todoroki carried Midoriya all the way to his house.

The moment they reached the house deku commented "Hey, I think the medicine is kicking in." "That's good, lets just go inside." Todoroki told him "Alright,  fine Todoroki."  Todoroki put Midoriya down, and they both started to walk into the house. Both of them went into Todorokis' room. "Hey, Todoroki its kind of cold in here." "Here." Todoroki made a ball of fire, and it started to heat up the room "Oh, thank you Todoroki." Then Midoriya started to fall asleep on Todorokis' soft, cossy, and fuzzy bed.

Hi! thank you very much for reading this. Please vote, and comment to tell me what you think about the story so far. I hope that you have a super awesome, amazing, and very happy day. Thank you again I love you guys : )