Chapter two

On the first day of them dating Dekus' bulling got worse, and he needed to tell his parents that he was gay, Deku knew that wasn't going to be fun. Then on the weekend Midoriya went to come out of the closet, he told his mom, and she asked  "Who do you like?" "Mom im actually dating someone." Deku abruptly said, and his mother asked  "Who is it?" Midoriya did not respond his mother asked again "Who is it?" Deku cried out "Fine it's Todoroki mom." "alright." his mom said calmly "Now good night."

In the morning he packed his bag and left for school. When he got there standing just outside the the schools' walls was Allmight Midoriyas' favorite hero he Allmight walked up to him and told him "I know your quark is useless." Deku replyed with "what!" Then Allmight plucked a hair on his head and was trying to get Deku to eat it. Finally after some time trying to get Midoriya to eat the hair, Allmight persuaded him to eat it. Then Deku got to school "Hi deku!" Kacchan yelled, after that the whole school started laughing, everyone but Todoroki.

That night Todoroki took Midoriya out for dinner at Ichi Rocku Raman and Narito was siting next to them, they minded their own business through their meal, they ate, paid, but Deku stole one of Narito's noodles, and then Narito stood up, and punched Midoriya in the face, then Todoroki walked over there and froze him, and grabed Midoriya by the hand then walked away with Midoriya.