Sopa-Mission One

Day One
6/10/69

Mission One: Finding a Girl

Sopa was longing for a woman with a short skirt to come and sit down on him. It was close to happening earlier, but the woman decided at the last minute to go sit on his rival, Isu, who was an armchair, instead. Why couldn't he just get a girl? Was it his scratch? Was it the coloring and decoration that belonged to Isu? Were sofas out of style already? Was it undesirable to have a soft, black couch? Sopa was starting to lose hope. However, one should never lose hope, as the object of desire will come eventually.

After hours and hours of sitting and looking at unattractive butts of old, obese people, Sopa's eyes fell on a girl. She was short, probably only 5' 10 (177.8 cm) and extremely cute. She must've been a student, as she was wearing a school uniform, which meant a short skirt. Her green eyes sparkled in the light as she walked in, her short black hair bouncing as she abruptly plopped down onto Sopa. Sopa was flustered. It was his first day and he was already being sat on by a cute girl, and a student at that! He nearly burst in his excitement. It was lucky he didn't, though, as there were quite a few people in the room at the time, probably none of which would have liked to be covered in couch stuffing(unintentional innuendo hhhhhhhh ^3^). Sopa's heart of stuffing was pounding, stuffing coursing through his body. He didn't expect it to be this nerve-wracking to have a cute girl sit on him. Gulping, he opened his couchy eyes and peeked.

"Sopa, don't you dare!" Isu hissed from across the room. Somehow, despite only knowing Sopa for a day and not speaking to him, Isu would always know when Sopa was up to something. He'd kept an eye on Sopa for the entire day, making sure he didn't cause any trouble.

"Oh, hush, Isu!" Sopa groaned. "It's not like you're not doing the same thing!" Isu's plush face flushed and distorted with anger.

"How dare you say such a thing?! You're the only piece of furniture I've met who's had such-such perverted intentions!" Isu scolded.

"Now, now, Isu. It's his first day! Let the poor lad get used to being here and settle in a bit before you start scolding him," Mesa, the nearby table, scolded.

"But then he'll come to the conclusion that what he's doing is fine and will go unpunished! He'll end up like those horribly undisciplined appliances!" Isu protested.

"Hey! I'm right here, you know!" said Ventilador, the ceiling fan. Ventilador often made sexual jokes, but blamed it on her "lack of fluency in English.""I don't know about you, but I think that, considering the circumstances, Sopa is still far too soft." Ventilador then winked. She was the only girl in the lobby of the restaurant, yet she was the least mature. Isu, being able to recognize Ventilador's innuendos with ease, turned red and then shouted at her.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT?! NOT ONLY ARE YOU BEING EXTREMELY IMMATURE AND INAPPROPRIATE, BUT YOU ARE ALSO ENCOURAGING THIS PERVERTED SOFA!" Isu screamed in rage.

Sopa sighed as the pair continued to argue. Though fed up by the noise, he decided to ignore the two and just admire the student sitting on him. She had pink panties with hearts all over them. Sopa almost drooled as he stared at her cute, petite butt. His eyes wandered farther forward, though what was beyond remained unseen due to her position. However, this satisfied Sopa. It was only his first day, yet he was already successful in getting a cute girl to sit on him!

Mission complete

1/1 successes