Ventilador-Mission One

Day Four: 6/13/69

Ventilador

Mission One: What's up with Sopa?!

Progress: 0/0 successes

"SOPA!!" Sopa woke up to someone screaming his name. To his surprise, it actually wasn't Isu. In fact, Isu was shaking his head and giving a disapproving look. There was only one other thing who would make that much noise.

"What is it, Ventilador?" When Sopa spoke, he winced. He had a slight sore cushion (the rough equivalent of a headache).

"Doesn't that lady look hot?!" Ventilador spun faster in excitement. Though Sopa would probably usually scoot across the floor in excitement, today just wasn't his day. He wasn't feeling like himself. When he ignored Ventilador, Isu raised a brow in suspicion. He'd only known Sopa for a few days, but he knew Sopa didn't have anything close to a serious side and that something had to be wrong with him. Sopa was never this quiet, and he would never ignore the mention of a hot woman.

Ventilador may have been an idiot, but even she could tell something was wrong with Sopa. He was her best friend and they were the only ones who would put up with each other. They would always mess with Isu and laugh when he got worked up. And if there was one thing Ventilador knew about Sopa, it was that he loved sexy women (and men). So when he acted like she said nothing, she became suspicious.

"Psst, Isu!!"

"What is it now?!" Isu hissed.

"Don't you think something's wrong with Sopa?!" Ventilador pressed her lips together.

"I'm surprised you noticed. Only an idiot wouldn't notice."

"W-what's that supposed to mean?!"

"Nothing. Maybe he's sick or something. Mesa, feel him to see if he has a fever." Mesa nodded and touched Sopa.

"Nothing. In fact, he's pretty cold," said Mesa. Isu grumbled.

"What could it be?!"

While Isu was thinking, Ventilador's eyes wandered over to a customer sitting nearby. She looked gloomy and mysterious, with dark hair that covered nearly her whole face. But what caught Ventilador's attention was her book.

How to Identify a Possessed Person: Volume 1. As Ventilador spun a bit, she put her small mind to work. Could that be what was wrong with Sopa? As she spun, she tried to catch a glance at the inside of the book.

A possessed person will typically act strange, displaying traits not typical of their normal self. For example, a usually perverted person may suddenly stop expressing interest in attractive people out of nowhere, or a glutton may refuse to eat. Possessed people will usually be quiet, so it is harder to tell when a quiet person is possessed. However, the biggest giveaway that a person is possessed is that they will be ice cold to the touch.

**Please note that these symptoms are only for humans and may be different in other beings

Ventilador's eyes widened. Sopa was definitely possessed! There was no doubt about it.

"Thanks, Occult Girl," she whispered. Somehow, despite humans being unable to hear furniture and appliances, it seemed as if the girl heard Ventilador, as she looked up to her, smiled, and mouthed, "You're welcome."