Chapter 9

Music resounded through the tent and women danced half naked to the beat as everyone celebrated together after the ceremony. Tons of food was being brought in, making the tent smell wonderful.

Marisari smiled brightly and laughed loudly with her hand maidens surrounding her and Ser Jorah sitting directly to her left, and Tala laying at her feet, a large bone in her mouth.

Drogo sat in his seat at the head of the tent and watched his people with pride and contentment.

One of the dancers came to dance for him, but he just shooed her away. No woman's body was more pleasing to look at than his Khaleesi's, so he saw no point in looking at all anymore. She was all he desired.

Looking over at his Sari, he frowned at how close Jorah the Andal was sitting to his wife. Drogo had seen the hidden glances and longing looks the man had sent Marisari and he was not pleased in the slightest. He had thought of just killing the man and being done with it, but Jorah was too useful at the moment.

Drogo's thoughts were interrupted as Sari's brother staggered into the tent. It was obvious to everyone in attendance that the man was extremely intoxicated.

"Marisari!" the idiotic boy shouted, "Where's my sister? Where is she? I'm here for the feast, the whore's feast" he said as Jorah approached him and tried to lead him away.

Viserys shoved him off and shouted at him. "Get your hands off me, no one touches the dragon."

"The sore-foot king. He walks." Qotho said speaking to Drogo, and they both chuckled catching Viserys attention.

Viserys grinned foolishly at Drogo, "Khal Drogo, I'm here for the feast!"

Drogo gave the boy a look of total and complete loathing, "There is a place for you. A sitting-spot exist for him."

Viserys turned to look at Jorah for an interpretation, all the while Marisari was looking on anxiously, "Khal Drogo says there is a place for you, back there." He tells the boy.

Viserys turned back towards Drogo and shook his head, "That is no place for a king." He says pointing to the spot that was set out for him.

Drogo smirked back and answered him, "You are no king."

His answer angered the boy, who then unsheathed his sword, a sword that he was not supposed to have, and pointed it at Jorah when the man came to close. "Keep away from me." His actions having caused the feast to come to a halt.

Drogo's eyes had immediately gone to his wife when the boy pulled out his sword and saw that she had stood up cautiously.

"Viserys! Put your sword away before you get yourself killed!" she spoke to her brother sternly. Tala standing with her mistress, hackles raised.