Part 3

Zack Snyder's Superman but he's 16 and moves in with Lex Luther to start their band "Lex and Clark"

Reggie is particularly good at morning rituals like getting breakfast. On Wednesdays Reggie gets egg-avocado tomato on toasted rye with sprinkles of rosemary for him and Lex, of course with some soy milk on the side. Everyday is slight variations of that order to keep things interesting but consistent. Once the food comes Reggie calls down Lex and they share the meal together and enjoy the quiet air of morning Metropolis.

A shy Clark unsure if it was okay to join them is surprised to find a note outside his room to come down for breakfast.

"Clark how do you like avocado toast?" Lex enthusiastically asks.

"I've never tasted something so equally fresh yet savory at the same time," Clark replies. "It's incredible, thank you!"

Reggie leans into to Clark with a snide grin. "You know, it was me who introduced Lex to avocados. He used to eat eggplants all the time, literally eggplant everything!"

Clark snaps his head to Lex. "I LOVE eggplants! They're like the chicken of vegetables, they're so juicy."

"But you have to admit that avocados have much more versatility. You can have them breakfast, lunch, dinner, even as a snack. I also just read that the word avocado comes from the Nahuatl word for 'testicle' so you could think of avocados as the source of humanity." Reggies explanation comes from a mouth full of toast and avocado. Both Clark and Le laugh hysterically to Reggie's story, all three of them smiling with a special type of authenticity that can only be found in strong friendships.

"Once we're done, I'll show you where we'll write our next great American novel." As Lex says this Clark gives him a puzzled look while taking his last bit of avocado. "I mean that in an ironic way of course.

End of Part 3