Part 4

Zack Snyder's Superman but he's 16 and wants to play bass but he doesn't know how to so Lex Luther shows him how to

After an avocado filled breakfast, Lex brings Clark up to what he calls "the room of angst and alternation."  On the walls lie posters of bands, albums, landscape artwork; all said to be inspirations for Lex, claiming "I get a really good vibe from them."  Clark can only feel admiration for seeing the passion within his eyes.  

Clark sees a dope ass bass, like the ones he'd find on r/geetars.

"Wow dude this bass is sick!  Where'd you get it?" 

"Pete Wentz gave it to me at a concert.  I was standing front row and right after as he was leaving, he bent over and handed it to me with a whisper.  'Follow your dreams and make a sick band.'"  Lex responds with his hand on his heart and a glisten in his eye.  

He then points atop a mantle piece.  "Then he threw me a bad of avocados."

 Clark equips the bass and a pick to strum an incoherent cords.  Think of scratching a chalkboard but instead smashing it with an axe.  Lex watches his attempts, laughing on know how much he has to learn.  Lex motions his hand for the bass.  

"Here let me show you."

He plays the opening to "Seven Nation Army."  Clark is in amazement as his bro shreds it down hard.  His fingers effortlessly going up and down the fret board with perfect precision, every note is pulsing with umph sending shakes down Clark's spine.

"Fuck me dude, that was fire!!"

Lex smirks, "Ha thanks, soon you'll be playing that but even better.  I'll show you the ropes."

Clark produces a warm smile on his face, his hands (fingers) jitter with excitement. 

Lex picks up a pair of drum sticks while on his way to a massive drum set placed below the bad of avocados.

"Oh yeah, what do you think of the name 'Lex & Clark'?" His tone is confident and eager.

Clark fiddles with his bass for a moment, his head hanging in playful contemplation.

"I dig it."

End of Part 4