XVII

"You all have that much courage? Y/N, our brother wouldn't let his guard down if he knew you were here. Leave instantly as soon as you get your answers." Yugyeom said appearing next to me, Joshua, and our parents.

"Our brother? I thought that you were my only--?" Before I could continue, he paused me.

"Our parents found him and took him in. He isn't our real brother, but we treated him like one. Although, Nevermind.. I really want you to be careful Y/N." He quickly vanished as he told me that and said nothing else.

"Brother? That your parents took in?" Joshua said looking at me seriously.

"I didn't even know about it myself." I mumbled confused.

*Flashback*

"Yugyeomie! Taehyungie! Let's go to the park!" Little me said running across the street.

"Y/N!?" Taehyung and Yugyeom shouted together in sync, worried and scared.

Before the car could hit me, Taehyung quickly teleported and saved me.

"Don't go running off without us ever again! Mom and dad didn't even allow us in this world yet!" Taehyung scolded little me angrily.

"Taehyung.. Don't yell at her..." Yugyeom said pulling me away from him.

"I'm not!? I was just worried!" Taehyung yelled.

"Taehyung!" Yugyeom said loudly, glaring at him dead serious.

Taehyung looked at me to see I was terrified by him.

*End Of Flashback*

"Taehyung..." I mumbled and that quickly stopped Joshua.

"Did you say Taehyung?" He asked.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. My other brother..." I mumbled not hearing Joshua.

"Y/N... Did something happen to Taehyung that caused him to be corrupted by... The darkness...?" Joshua asked.

"I think... He blamed himself and traded himself..." I half answered Joshua.

"Y/N..? Is that really you..? Don't come any closer Joshua.. Why are you two along with the other three here...? It's too dangerous..."