Randoms 2

Yruejxjrj on this bookeh. Donhent ahsedjzjk. Ohreh Heil muhher yah

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)Tagged by:Iost-girI

(ˉ(∞)ˉ)
Tagged by:
Iost-girI

°Д° Ten Facts Bout Me °Д°

. He dreamt one night of conquering the Philippines by doing a Communist Revolution. And Lenin ressurected to give him a medal for saving the world from Capitalism.

2. He likes trains. He has a deep fascination to them with almost to no apparent reasons at all

3. He doesn't want to admit it but he still has a crush on a girl that he knows personally.

A/N: To be honest, sonetimes its just an on off shit thing for me. Sometimes I like her, sometimes not. Weird right?

4. His childhood consists of his fingers crushed by a car door, falling off the stairs, and going home early because a killer with a fucking machete is on a loose. (True Story)

5. RPs are kind of an escape for him. It releases his imaginative mind once for a while.

6. There are only two K-Dramas he likes personally. One for an Assassin's Creed like plot and the other for kick ass humour.

7. He maybe an easy going guy, but he likes staying home because reasons.

8. Fairy Tail is the first manga/anime series WaqueKoala ever finished. From the first arcs to Tartaros in the Anime, and the Avatar and Alvarez Arc in the Manga. (And Zerø arc to. Cuz everybody knows the Zerø arc is the origins of FT)

9. He is an ardent believer of the saying, "Vanilla is the one tag to rule all həņþæı" (break the code, and I'll give you an emoji kiss 😘)

10. He shitposts when bored. True story

Nickname:
Its Wakchan or Wakie. I used to hate it but it just clinged to me. Its mine alone.

Eye Color:
Brown.

Hair Color:
Black

One fact about me:
I use a backscratcher as my ultimate defense mechanism against scratchy shit

Fave Color:
Depends on variations of Black White and simply green

Place:
My room. Problem? I generally hate people forcing me to go out more so I stick in my bedroom

Celebrity:

ALL TIME LOW! ALL TIME LOW! ALL TIME LOW!

Song:

Dirty Laundry by All Time Low.

Book:

Abundance of Katherines and The Wallflower. If I have the aSoIaF series, I'll add it

Tags:
Too lazy, tag yourself. I give no fucks on those punishments.

REVOLUTION!!!!!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐