Chapter Five: The Bayou

Softly, Hestia sang as she made the bed. 

"You know that we have maids for that, right?" Klaus asked amused as a smiled at the woman he called his wife. 

"Yes, well they're compelled, and besides I find cleaning calming, it makes me feel mundane," Hestia explained

"Would you please follow me for a bit? There's something I would like to show you," Klaus explained with a grin as he took Hestia's hand and walk towards his art studio. 

"Close your eyes my love, it's a surprise." 

When the two arrived at the room full of canvases, warn out paint brushes, and the scent of paint, Klaus stood behind Hestia as he hugged her waist from behind. 

"Open your eyes," he whispered. 

The light of the room blinded Hestia for a second, before hazel eyes finally adjusted, allowing her to admire the painting that stood in front of her. 

"Nik, it's... It's beautiful." 

"I'm glad you like it, but I must be honest, the painting doesn't do you justice, for your beauty in real life is far more exquisite, and not even Leonardo would be able to paint such perfection," Klaus said before sending feather light kisses to Hestia's neck. 

"Always a flirt," she grinned as she rolled her eyes. 

"You love it." 

"I do," Hestia giggled, before she turned around to capture her lips with Klaus's.

------------------------

Hestia, Klaus, and Elijah walked through the Bayou in search for a missing Hayley. 

"Why is this girl important to you both?" Hestia asked curiously. 

"Essa, what I'm about to say will shock you, but please be rational," Klaus said, "Hayley and I had a one night stand, and though I'm not emotionally attached to her, she does have something of mine. She's pregnant with my child." 

"How is that even possible?" Hestia asked shocked as she leaned on a tree for support, she didn't know how to react to the news that her husband got another woman pregnant. 

"I broke my curse, and in doing so I freed my werewolf side, thus allowing me to procreate. Are you angry?" Klaus asked worriedly. 

"I just need time to process all of this, as I'm sure you can understand this is quite shocking. But even so, I'll still help you find her," Hestia said before she placed both hands on the tree to try and pin point Hayley's location using the surrounding nature. 

"I found Hayley, she's not far from here, but there's another person, a hybrid named Tyler," Hestia explained as she stepped away from the tree and looked at the two shocked Originals. 

"I'll deal with Tyler, you two go and find Hayley," Klaus said. 

--------------------------

Marcel was in St.Anne's Church when suddenly Rebekah appeared and slams him on the floor, her stiletto heel pressed against his throat. 

"I was half past Louisiana when I found out you invaded our home. What have you done with Hayley?" She hissed 

"You're so hot when you're angry," Marcel teased, causing Rebekah to throw him across the room. 

"How could you?" Rebekah whispered. 

"I didn't take Hayley," Marcel said with an eye roll. 

"How could you not tell me that Hestia was alive? How selfish could you be? You didn't just deprived me and my brothers from her, but you isolated Hestia from her family, from Nik!" Rebekah screamed in rage.