it was about damn time

It took convincing. It took months. Nine, to be exact.

But Stephen finally decided to move in with Tony. What motivated him? Most of his clothes were already there from sleeping over practically every night. It was about time he moved in.

So boxes, upon boxes, upon boxes flooded the living room of Tony's, and Stephen's new home. New to Stephen of course, not Tony. But also not so new to him either, since the only times he wasn't there was when he worked.

So they worked for hours unpacking Stephen's things, it wasn't a ton of big things just small things and the rest of his clothes.

"So Stephen," Tony began to say once they finished unpacking. "Since today's our eleventh month anniversary, you want to go out to dinner?" He proposed, wanting to spoil him more than he already has before then.

"Are you sure? After all this unpacking i'm kinda tired." He admitted, plopping on the couch.

"Okay well, we could order a pizza," He suggested, sitting beside Stephen. "Watch some movies," Tony's hands began to rest on Stephen's stomach. "And other stuff." He finished, a smirk playing on his lips.

"I'm interested." Stephen replied, winking at Tony.

"But before then, I wanted to give you a present." He smiled, getting up to find a rectangular black velvet box. He handed the box to Stephen, sitting back beside him. "Open it." He encouraged, excited to see how Stephen would like it.

Stephen opened the box, seeing a new wrist watch. It had three small different clocks inside of it, and was a beautiful silver color. Stephen wasn't one for gifts, but he did enjoy a good practical gift here and there. Tony definitely knew, well, learned how to give good gifts.

"This is beautiful I..." Stephen trailed off, taking the watch in his hand, then feeling an odd texture on the bottom of the watch's face. He flipped it, to see the words time will tell you how much i love you - T.S. xx on the back engraved.

"Tony, I love it." He said, a wide grin on his face. "Thank you." Stephen looked at Tony, then kissing him gently on the cheek, the smile not leaving his face. He slipped on the watch, admiring how it looked on his wrist.

"Okay well I'm going to order a pizza, you choose a movie, and I'll be back." Tony suddenly announced, kissing Stephen on the lips quickly before grabbing his phone to call a local pizza place.

God, how did he get so lucky?

___________

short chapter i'm sorry :( just time skipping and giving fluff!!! next chapter we'll be back on track with the plot. i hope you enjoyed this third in a day update. does nottttt happen often. anyways i'm tired so good night, make sure to comment and vote and check out the story playlisy (linked in bio!!!!)