Chapter 1

Izzy's POV

I was walking to class with my friend, Michael, when suddenly he grabbed my arm and pulled me down the hallway and out of the school.

"Michael what are you doing? We can't skip school my mom will kill me," Michael turned around to look at me, "Not if you don't tell her." With that he grabbed my wrist and started running in the direction of our friend Ashton's house.

"Mikey why are we going to Ash's?" Michael ignored me and kept running, for how much junk food this kid eats he's got a pretty high stamina. When we got to Ash's house Michael opened the garage door and there stood Calum with his bass in hand, Ashton sitting at his drum set, and Luke standing in the middle of the room with his guitar fixing his microphone on the stand. "Finally Mikey, what took you so long?" groaned Calum, "Sorry I had to get Izzy I wasn't gonna start practice without her." The guys were getting everything set up I sat down on the small sofa that Ashton kept in the garage.

When they finally finished setting up they stared playing their cover of "American Idiot" by Green Day. When they were done they played a song I've never heard before. When they finished I asked them who's song that was and they answered that it was theirs and that it was called "Out Of My Limit". I looked at them bewildered at the fact that they had written a whole song by themselves. "So what did you think of the song?" Ashton asked. "I-I loved it, did you all write it?"

"No, Luke came up with the lyrics and the rest of us just wrote the chords for our parts. "Calum stated. I looked at Luke with sincere smile quietly telling him that it was good. When the boys finished practice we decided that we would all stay the night at Ash's since it was Friday and we had no school tomorrow.

I called my mom to ask if I could stay at Ashton's for the night and she told me I could if I cleaned the house tomorrow. When we got to the living room we ordered 4 pizzas, cause the guys could practically finish one whole pizza each, and watched movies. When the pizza got here I stole one slice from each box so the boys could have the rest and put in a movie. The guys decided to put in a horror movie and me, being the wimp I am, am terrified by scary movies, yet the guys knew that. Michael and Calum sat on the ground in front of the couch and I sat on the couch in between Ashton and Luke. There was this huge jumpscare and I hid in Luke's arm. I felt him chuckle and wrap his arm around me and I instantly felt safe. To be honest, I've liked Luke since middle school but Michael, being as overprotective as he is, said that none of the guys could date me. It's not like I'd want to date any of the other guys they're all like brothers to me but Luke always felt like something more. I don't know when but I ended up falling asleep in Luke's arms.

Luke's POV

About halfway through the movie Izzy fell asleep in my arms and the rest of the boys went up to Ashton's room to get everything ready so they can sleep. I was really happy when Izzy said that she liked the song I wrote because I wrote it about her-well about us. I've liked Izzy since I met her in elementary when Michael introduced us.

When I snapped out of my daydream I realized that Izzy was moving around in her sleep like she was having a nightmare so I started playing with her hair. After a couple of minutes she calmed down. I was almost asleep when Izzy sat up looking around the room with panic in her eyes.

"Hey Iz it's ok you're ok what happened?" I asked her when she looked at me. "Um- yeah I just had a really bad nightmare." "What was is about?" I asked because it seemed to really frighten her. "I dreamt that you and the guys left me and I started getting bullied." She whispered so quietly that I almost didn't hear her. "Izzy I would never leave you I love you too much to ever even consider leaving you and the same goes for the boys we all care about you." If only she knew how much I actually loved her. She smiled and gave me a tight hug, "Thank you Luke I have no clue what I would do without you, I love you and the guys so much." I knew she didn't really love me back, oh well a guy can dream. After a couple of minutes I realized that she had fallen asleep again and I laid her down on the couch. I took my shirt off because I can not sleep with a shirt on and when I turned around to start making me a pallet on the ground I heard a groggy voice "Luke?" I turned around to see that Izzy was slightly sitting up, "yes Izzy?" she looked at me and said "can you sleep with me? I'm still scared from my nightmare" I smiled to myself, "of course I can." With that she moved over and I laid down next to her. She turned around and cuddled into my chest and fell asleep. I laid my arm across her side and fell asleep.

Izzy's POV

When I woke up I realized that Luke's arm was draped over my side and I was cuddled up into his bare chest. I carefully, unwillingly got out of Luke's arm and ran to the bathroom. When I got out I looked over at the couch and saw that Luke was awake and scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and I immediately got lost in his ocean blue eyes. I didn't realize that he had stood up and started walking towards me until he was right in front of me. He put his hands on my waist and I hooked my arms around his neck. He looked from my eyes to my lips then back to my eyes as if he was debating on if he wanted to kiss me or not. I slightly nodded my head saying that it was ok for him to kiss me and as he slowly leaned in we heard loud footsteps starting to come down the stairs. We quickly jumped apart just as the other boys ran into the room. "WHO WANTS TO GO TO NANDO'S FOR BREAKFEST!!!" Michael yelled as him and the guys tackled me and Luke to the ground. We all started laughing as Calum slipped trying to get up off of the dog pile. "Let me get ready then we can leave" I stated wanting to get out of the awkward tension between me and Luke. Did Luke really want to kiss me or was it just heat of the moment? I went up to Ashton's room and grabbed my spare clothes that I always have at Ashton's house and went into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth with the toothbrush and hairbrush that I keep at Ash's house. When I got back downstairs Michael and Calum were sitting on the ground playing FIFA and Ashton was sitting in between them. I looked around for Luke and eventually saw him sitting on the couch scrolling through Twitter.

"Ok guys lets go," Michael looked at me and whined "but we are in the middle of a matchhhh." I rolled my eyes at him "oh well, then maybe you shouldn't have started playing it." Michael just rolled his eyes and turned off the game, making Calum whine about him almost winning. We left and arrived at Nando's and ordered food. We ate and then we went back to Ashton's house. As soon as the door opened Michael and Calum ran to the living room to continue playing FIFA. Ashton sighed and went into the living room to make sure that they don't break anything. I walked into the kitchen to make me and the guys something to drink because I know that they will be complaining about being thirsty but can't get up because then they will lose. I walked into the living room with their drinks and set them down next to them. I sat on the couch next to Luke and he put his arm around my waist. I looked over at him and smiled and he smiled back.

-------

Author's note

Hey guys this is my first story and I hope you like it.

I had so much fun writing it and I really hope that I can continue to write it.

If you like it please comment and if you have any suggestions about how I can either continue it or what to fix than please tell me cause I need all the help I can get lol.

I will try to make a uploading schedule but I don't know if it will be quick updates.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to write and upload the next chapter either by the end of this week or by next week

BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!