Chapter 3

Luke's POV

I started to slowly lean in and when I was about to kiss her my door flew open and Michael walked in and I quickly stood up as Izzy sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Hey guys sorry I forgot to-" Michael looked at us with a look of confusion, "am I interrupting something here?" Michael look between me and Izzy, "no we were just talking about the song." I stated, hoping he would believe it. "Okay well, I forgot to tell you that we have a gig Sunday at the cafe down the street." Michael said as he looked at me. Phew he bought it. It took me a second to process what he said and when it finally clicked my jaw dropped. "Are you serious? Tell me you're not lying cause I swear to god Michael if you'r-" "dude I'm dead serious the gig is at 7 pm." Michael stated, interrupting my rambling. Izzy jumped up off the bed and pulled me and Mikey into a huge hug, jumping up and down. I enjoyed holding her and I wish so much that Michael wasn't here and it was just me and her. I didn't realize that I was daydreaming until Michael hit my arm.

"Hey dude, are you feeling alright? You seem to be pretty out of it." Michael asked looking concerned. "What? Yeah I'm fine I guess I'm just tired." Michael looked like he wasn't buying it but just shrugged it off. "Okay well I won't keep you up I'll see you at the cafe." With that he walked out of my room and went home. I turned to Izzy to see that she is checking the time on her phone. "I should probably go it's pretty late." I frowned at her statement. "Maybe you could stay the night? Of course that is, if you want to." I asked and her face lit up. "Let me call my mom and ask." She beamed as she walked out of the room to contact her mom. I silently did a little celebratory victory dance at the fact that she will be staying here, with me, in my bed. While she was talking to her mom I silently went downstairs to make some popcorn but when I opened the microwave the popcorn that I forgot about earlier was still there so I just put the new bag in and put the already popped popcorn into a little bowl. When the popcorn was finished I made us something to drink and Izzy waltzed into the kitchen saying that her mom said that she could stay. We went back up into my room and put in Mean Girls. I was so happy that Izzy's mom let her stay with me tonight.

Izzy's POV

When my mom said that I could stay at Luke's tonight I was so happy when I ended the call I started to jump around happily. I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink and I saw that Luke was already making us popcorn and drinks. I smiled as he handed me my drink and we walked upstairs. Luke put in Mean Girls while I laid on the bed getting comfy. Luke laid beside me and took a handful of popcorn from his bowl and started to throw some at me. I glared at him the took some from my bowl and threw it at him. He got up and and started to throw more at me and I got off the bed and hid beside it. I heard him start to walk around the bed so I took the bowl and threw all of the popcorn on him. "Heyyyyyy you got my hair all greasyyyy" He pouted at me as I laughed at how childish he was being, "Well you shouldn't have thrown popcorn at me." He smirked and pulled me to my feet just to throw me over his shoulder. I started to kick my legs around and his my fists on his back. "LUKEEEEEE PUT ME DOWNNN" I shouted, thankful that Liz went out with Andrew for a date night. Luke just chuckled and walked us down to the basement. I was confused as to why we were going down there until he set me down on the sofa and grabbed his spare guitar. He started tuning it, making sure that it sounded good. He looked over at me and smiled. "I want to show you a song that I wrote a while back but I don't think I'm going to show it to the band. It's called 'Unpredictable'." When he finished I smiled at him signaling that I liked it. He beamed at my appreciation. "I think you and the guys should do this song at your gig, it's like rreeaallllyyyyyyy good." I said waiting for his reaction. He looked at me then looked at the ground thinking it over. "Maybe but not at the gig I'll tell them about the song and work on the chords but it wouldn't be ready by the gig." He said, slightly frowning. I hugged him and told him that we should go back upstairs. He said okay and as soon as we both stood up I ruffled his hair, making it fall flat against his forehead, and ran upstairs, knowing that he was chasing after me. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Come on Izzy open up, you can't stay in there all night." I giggled and hid in the shower, thankful that I locked the door. I heard him trying to turn the door knob but then he stopped. I knew that he was trying to make it seem like he wasn't there so I would have to open the door so I just stayed in the shower. Suddenly, the door swung open and Luke stood there with an accomplished look on his face and he dangled a butter knife in between his thumb and forefinger. He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style and walked me into his room. He laid me down on the bed and checked the time. "Okay Izzy it's like 11 so we need to go to sleep." He smirked at me and he pulled the comforter over me. We walked around to the other side of the bed and got under the other side of the comforter. He looked really uncomfortable. "Hey Luke, you can take off your shirt if it's bothering you." He looked at me to confirm that he could, I nodded my head. He swiftly took his shirt off and sighed at the relief. He laid back down and I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arm around me. It didn't take long for me to get sleepy listening to the sound of his beating heart. It was strange, it sounded like his heart was beating really fast almost like it was about to bust. I just cuddled more into his chest and his heart rate went back to normal.

Luke's POV

When Izzy cuddled into my chest I could feel the butterflies erupt in my stomach. I love having her close to me and being able to hold her tight. I fell asleep with the thought of being right here in this moment with Izzy.

-----
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter I would have written more but I'm at a motel right now and this is the only time that I have WIFI
I will write more and publish probably tomorrow.
Thank you for reading.
BYEEEEE!!!