Chapter 7

Izzy's POV
I woke up earlier than normal for some reason. I looked to my left and saw Luke laying there and I couldn't help the grin appearing on my face, he just looked so cute laying there. I decided that I was going to make breakfast so I carefully got up and made my way to the kitchen. I looked around to see what I could make and I decided on pancakes, eggs and bacon. As I was waiting on the bacon I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"Good morning Princess." Luke rasps in my ear. I felt a shiver run down my spine as I turned to kiss him on the cheek.

"Good mornings handsome, how'd you sleep?"

"Good until I woke up to an empty bed," He said as he trailed kisses from behind my ear to my collarbone, stopping at my sweet spot to suck on it a little, "maybe you could make it up to me?" Even though I couldn't see him I feel Luke's smirk against my neck.

"Luukkeeeee, I'm making breakfast can't you stop being a little horn dog for more than a few minutes?"I say as I put the last piece of bacon on a paper towel and start pouring the pancake batter in the pan.

"Fine, but you owe me," Luke rasps in my ear, " so what are you making?"

"Pancakes, eggs and some bacon." I respond while flipping one of the last pancakes. "now go get some plates so that I can put these pancakes up."

Luke walks over to the cabinets and pulls out 2 plates and sets them on the counter. I took the pancakes off of the pan and started to cook the eggs. After all of that was finished, we got plates and sat down to eat. I ate 2 pancakes, some eggs, bacon and drank some apple juice while Luke had about 4 pancakes and the rest of the eggs and bacon, since I didn't make a lot, and a glass of orange juice to wash it down.

"That was delicious princess." Luke said to me as I was washing the dishes and he was drying them. I looked over at him and smiled. "Thanks" I said as I turned back to continue washing the dishes. "I'm serious, it was way better than my moms and she's the best cook I know." I giggled and finished the last plate. "There, all done." I said as I handed the plate to Luke to dry. We finished washing and drying the dishes and then we decided to watch some movies on the tv. As we were watching Supernatural I ended up falling asleep with my head on Luke's shoulder. I felt him kiss my forehead and whisper goodnight to me while he kept watching the show.

-------------------------------------------

Hey guys

Sorry that I've been gone for so long. I got really busy with school and colorguard and then my birthday just happened so I was celebrating that.

I'm gonna try to keep uploading on a decent time but I might not much, most of it will be written from my phone so sorry if any of the words are incorrectly written.

Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'll get straight to work on the next one.

BYEEEEE!!!!!!!

P.S. ik this chapter is short but I have like serious writers block so I can't think of anything else to write but the next one will be longer I promise.