051 - narration.

3:32 PM - 3 Jun 18

"w-what?" redness covered his face while stuttering and shaking. donghyuck was flustered as fuck, he was shocked and he fumbled a lot with his shirt. junghyun just gave him a small smile and continued to stare at him.

minutes had passed and the ice cream surely took long enough to get the two awkward.

"here's your ice cream, i hope you have a great time!" the waitress put the ice cream down in front of the two. "um, siyeon?" donghyuck questioned the girl in front of him who was currently eating her vanilla flavored ice cream. she tilted up her head and met his eyes. "is there something you want to tell to me?" the stars in his eyes went more brighter and the atmosphere became dull and cold.

"w-what do y-you mean?"

"...the bruises." he leaned in more, their faces inches away from each other. junghyun looked at the table, her hand reaching in for his. "oh, that..." she stopped herself from holding his hand and just laughed. "i'm sorry, i shouldn't tell you." his eyes immediately drooped and blanked out. he mumbled out a faint 'okay' and ate his ice cream.

after they finished their ice cream, they walked out the parlor and headed home. just like they did before, they kept no distance within each other, silence just completely covered their aura.

donghyuck sang a song out of the blue, singing the words, wise men say only fools rush in, but i can't help falling in love with you.

he sang the song as they reached junghyun's apartment, casually slipping a piece of paper in her backpack, and they sent their goodbyes.

donghyuck walked towards the direction of his house, still singing the song, the sun forming a half circle at the end of the road. his heart was accelerating, he kept clutching his chest, tears forming because it hurts.

can she love him like he did? can she adore him like he did?

maybe. maybe not.

he stopped for a moment to take a breather. donghyuck heard someone call him but no one's there. "hello...?" his voice boomed through the whole street as he realized that it was all inside his head. her voice, it can't get out of his head.

he smiled to himself, heart bursting, face reddening. he was inlove with a certain girl and he hoped that she loved herself too.

junghyun woke up from a nightmare. a nightmare wherein she was hanging herself. yes, she did thought of killing herself a couple of times, but not by hanging.

it was somewhere far. a tree, a big tree. but what does that mean?

she hurried herself up and dressed for her classes. she smiled at the paper planes she saw at her table by the window. the same exact paper planes that she threw off with letters in it. all of which is letters to mainly donghyuck but also to her friends.

as she got to the door, she noticed that her bag has a paper sticking out of it. she pulled out the paper and opened it. it said:

dear park siyeon,

    wise men say,
  only fools rush in.

    but i can't help
  falling in love with you.

- haechan.

she thought about this haechan guy who sent her this letter, and is flustered on why she was liked by another person.

on the first place, junghyun didn't think that anything would happen to donghyuck and her but upon recieving this letter, she was curious. curious about the fact on why this haechan guy liked her and what about her that he or she liked.

she shook off her thoughts and headed to her campus.

junghyun was greeted by jisung and chenle talking about someone. "h-hey, good morning!" the boys turned their heads to junghyun and smiled at her. she shyly waved her hands at them and chenle bursted out with his voice. "hi noona! good morning!" his eyes formed crescents and jisung did so too.

"you two, do you know someone called haechan?" junghyun looked up to the two, not realizing that donghyuck already passed by them, slipping another paper to her backpack. jisung and chenle, completely oblivious at why she was asking this and who the fuck was haechan, shook their heads. junghyun disappointedly nodded her head and walked up to her class.

"haechan, haechan, haechan, haech- shit!" the door opened up and made a loud noise. she was greeted by an undeniably loud donghyuck with his friend renjun head-locking him. "ow, ow! hyung!" donghyuck shouted in pain with a strained voice, a little bit higher than his usual voice. "you kid! how dare you smack me!" the poor kid can't even breathe. finally, renjun removed his hands from the kid and clicked his tongue. what a sassy boy.

"you okay there?" junghyun said mid-laugh. she felt bad laughing at him because it was probably a life or death situation on what happened to him. "siyeonnie! renjun hyung tried to kill me!" donghyuck started whining in front of her and closed his arms as he was pouting. too bad, this only made it worse. junghyun laughed more at him and he kept hitting her due to the teasing.

"you're mean!" donghyuck turned his back from junghyun and pouted more. she pulled him back to face her and pinched his cheeks. "aww, you look so cute!" her mouth formed a smile, this time, a genuine one. donghyuck looked down on her with such loving eyes, he can't help but stare when she was smiling.

the way her cheeks puffs up and her eyes will form crescents. and when she talks with words that has an 's' in it, she can't pronounce it properly because she had a lisp. he admired all the simple things she shows unconciously.

"well then, mister lee. do you want to walk home together later?" she breathed out courageously, staring to his deep eyes. "of course," donghyuck smirked at the girl and crouched to her height.

"if it's you, i'll always walk you home."

stfu this was cute :(