056 - last.

junghyun
@'princessyeon

happy birthday, loser. i love you.

12:00 AM - 6 Jun 18

.

junghyun stepped out of her apartment. donghyuck did too. they were walking in opposite ways but if you can see clearly, they're side by side.

she was lucky. he was lucky. it's a win-win situation, fate has been doing good for the two.

donghyuck prepared for his last letter, saying the lyrics; take my hand, take my whole life too. for i can't help falling in love with you.

he wasn't planning on confessing, he was too ashamed for her. donghyuck felt that she doesn't deserve a guy like him. she needs to be protected, she's precious. and donghyuck thinks that he can't do all those things.

"siyeon, you are such an idiot for making me feel this way,"

.

as always, he was staring her down, loving every single thing about her. "donghyuck!" his friends called out for him, signalling for him to come with them. he stood up and followed them, enjoying every last second of it.

her gaze still was on him, which led to junghyun smiling.

junghyun stared off to space, constantly smiling. her heart could burst at any minute now. "ah, donghyuck. fucking loser." she giggled softly, and closed her eyes to sleep.

.

while his friends were celebrating his birthday, he excused himself first, just to put the letter to junghyun's locker. on the other hand, junghyun was walking through the hallways, typing something on her phone.

fate was on their side again.

donghyuck was panicking, nervous about where junghyun's locker was. he can't see her name, park siyeon. he searched every single one of them, when he found a name so familiar, park junghyun.

this was the girl jisung was talking about?

after standing for merely ten seconds, he finally ran to their classroom. he decided that he'll just drop it off to her table. donghyuck didn't see the girl walking, so they bumped to each other and dropped all their things.

the girl, junghyun, dropped her phone. and donghyuck dropped his letter. as good as he can be, he picked up her phone, and was going to give her phone, when he saw a glimpse of what was typed in there. an unfinished entry saying: dear lee donghyu it stops there.

donghyuck freezed on the spot, reading the entry over and over. "i-i'm sorry!" junghyun fumbled, picking up the paper he was holding earlier. she crouched and reached out for it and saw the exact same letter she was recieving.

"y-you're my admirer?" they both squeaked out. "you're the j-junghyun, jisung was t-talking about?" donghyuck stuttered in front of her, making her more nervous. she wasn't expecting any of this. the haechan guy was donghyuck all along? "you... you're haechan?" junghyun's voice crack in the middle of it, tears brimming her eyes.

donghyuck merely nodded. junghyun felt weak, her legs turning to jello, she might collapse at any time now. she wiped her eyes but tears kept falling like a waterfall. junghyun chuckled and apologized. "don't worry, i already saw you at your worst. see? i still lik- love you." donghyuck approached her and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms tightly down her waist.

she stood in place, still doubting the fact that donghyuck likes her. "are you sure?" junghyun blanked out, thinking of the negative things if this was a joke. "of course, why would i lie to you? you're the most precious thing in this world and you deserve to be loved. that's the least thing i could do." her sobs became more louder and distinct. "i love you." he whispered to her right ear. donghyuck pulled away and gave her the biggest, brightest smile he could ever pull off.

he was happy. she was happy.

"thank you so much, donghyuck. thank you, thank you, than-"

"why are you thanking me?"

"thank you for making me feel loved."

donghyuck pulled junghyun into a hug again, this time he was burying his face to her neck, hugging her tightly. "this is the best birthday gift ever. shit, i love you so much! you don't know how happy i am right now. damn! fuck!" he squealed away from her, too shy to face her again.

junghyun smiled at the male, feeling fuzzy and soft.

"aYEEE, XIHYUCK HAS SAILED!" chenle and jisung suddenly popped out of nowhere, screaming. "i can finally talk to noona properly!" jisung fist pumped and jumped in joy. jisung was waiting for this because he wanted to have advice from her, he likes someone and he's keeping it a secret.

nonetheless, they were happy with each other. so happy.

고맙다, 이동혁.

thank you for reading admirer! owo hope you enjoyed it <3