ONE

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CIARA LYON HAD NO clue how she had gotten herself into her current predicament. She was on her father's yacht for their music company Empire as her and her brothers, Jamal and Hakeem, were going to be performing. Ciara just wanted to have a little fun as Lucious was always so strict with her and was all business.

She had snuck off to below the deck where there were a few bedroom and found the cutest waiter, and that's why she was currently in a passionate kiss with Ryan — or his name might've been Bryan, it was beyond her. She straddled the man, kissing him and filling with pride at the moan that left his lips when she swiveled her hips against his.

"Yo, where the hell my sister at? Have y'all seen her?"

Just as she went to take his dress shirt off, she groaned suddenly at the voice of Hakeem on the deck above them, searching for her. It was time for them to perform and neither Lyon brother could find her. That was her cue as she stood up and got off of the boy. She fixed her hair in the small mirror on the wall to make sure she didn't look like she was having a quickie. "Well, that's my cue."

"What?" Ryan — or Bryan — sat up up quickly, his eyes widening. "You can't just leave, I have blue balls!"

Ciara rolled her eyes before smirking, "Good thing you have a perfectly good hand, huh?"

As she made her way back up stairs to the deck, she spotted her brothers searching for and laughed, "Hey, right here, dumb and dumber."

"We've been looking for your ass everywhere." Hakeem scolded as he shoved a microphone into the hand of his sister, shaking his head. Ciara had no clue who he was talking to as he was more irresponsible than her. She gave him a look, making him stare back. "And who you calling dumb?"

"You, fool." Ciara said pointing her finger at his chest.

Jamal laughed at them and shook his head before starting to sing. "Things are lookin' up, I'm ready for the night I feel good, real good, can't nobody hold me down, Gonna take advantage of all these flashing lights."

Hakeem danced over to the steps letting his sister hop on his back as he was still singing, he came back down on the lower level and let her down as they started dancing. "Cause it's the best time the best time for it, we can do it all right now can't nobody tie me down if you want it I got it, tomorrow's not promised. Come on tell 'em Ciara."

She put her ray bans on and sang her verse. "So live inside the moment, tell me, what are we waiting for?" Her voice was soft yet powerful at the same time and it demanded that you listen to her, she put her arm around Jamal. "What the hell are waiting for? I wanna live inside the moment tell me, what are we waiting for? What the hell are waiting for? I wanna live inside the moment, moment. Moment I wanna live inside the moment, I wanna live inside the moment."