Makeover

The morning was cold and I could feel it seeping through the windows of my home, the coffee pot whirred from the kitchen, which meant my dad was awake. I was thankful there was no school today. I didn't want to wake up, so I sat  in bed watching vine compilations until he left. I heard the door shut, a soft whine, and then a scampering of paws on the wooden floor. My door flew open and in clambered Newt, with a less than graceful leap he was on my bed, burying into the conglomeration of pillows and blankets. He buried his head into my chest and looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Hey buddy." I whispered, scratching behind his ear. 

"I'm gonna need a bigger bed, you take up too much space, too much space." I said in baby voice. I honestly found it disgusting when people spoke in simple-minded baby voices, but here I was. A lonely little hypocrite, talking to mutt who couldn't understand a word I was saying. He let out a soft whine.

"I know, I know buddy let's go get some food." I said, as soon as the words left my mouth he was up and darting to the kitchen at full speed. I laughed to myself, untangling myself from my blankets and dragging myself out of bed. I grabbed Newt a handful of treats, my dad always got mad when I gave him more than one, he said they make him fat. He was probably right but Newt didn't seem to mind and frankly it just makes him even more cuddly. I poured myself a bowl of cereal, wrapped a blanket around myself and sat down in front of the TV. 

 Suddenly the door opened and in came Lucas, he never bothered to ask before coming over or knock for that matter, his blonde curls soaking wet. He stamped out his shoes on the rug before diving onto me. 

"Hi baby." He said, kissing my face.

"Lucas, your wet get off of me." I said shoving him off.

"What you didn't miss me?" He kissed me again. 

"No I did but you are soaked." He pouted.

"Fine I'll leave then." He said standing up.

"Get your ass back here." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him back.

"Let's get you some dry clothes." I stood up walking back to my room. 

"Fuck! You are sexy." He said, I had forgotten I was only in my underwear. He grabbed my ass and I swatted his hands away. 

"Wait." A thought had popped into my head.

"Oh god, what?" Lucas asked.

"Can I give you a makeover?" I asked. 

"No."

"Lucas please, it'll be so much fun." He just shook his head.

"I will let you do whatever you want to me afterwards." I said, running a finger down his chest and kissing him softly.

"Fuck, I hate you." He whispered.

"Yes." I screamed running back to my room, Newt running after me.

"Just don't make me look gross."

I was already trying to think of what I wanted to do, Lucas already had good style but everyone needed a little improvement. 

"Okay babe, strip." I said as I slid on a pair of running shorts.

"No you keep those off." He said tugging on the waistband. 

"Take off your clothes." I said as I pulled off his shirt. Lucas's body always impressed me, he worked out a lot and it definitely showed. He had a ton of chest hair though which distracted from the rest.

"Okay, I'll be right back." I said running out the door and into my bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He called after me. I dug in a drawer until I found my shears. 

"Okay." I said walking back into the room. "Stand still."

"What are you doing?"

"Baby just stay still." I whispered. I took the electric shears out and turned them on.

"Prett, get those things away from me right now." He jumped onto my bed, hiding behind a confused Newt.

"Lucas, stop, it's so gross just let me shave it."

"What you don't like my chest hair." He called throwing a pillow at me.

"When it's longer than the hair on your head it 's gross." It wasn't that long there was just a lot of it. 

"You don't like a boy with a little fur?" He asked. "Keep you warm in the winter." 

I gagged. 

"Fine just come here." I said turning around to get a shirt, he slid off the bed and walked back over to me. 

"Sorry." I said turning around to kiss him, before shaving a stripe right up his abdomen. 

"Fuck you Prett, you little snake." He said, running back to hide behind Newt. 

"I shaved part of it, now you have to shave it all or else you'll just look dumb." I  laughed. 

"Fine." He said. I shaved off the rest of the hair, it looked like I had shaved a small dog. 

"You're lucky I love you." He said, kissing me. Okay now put on these jeans, I handed him a pair of distressed skinny jeans. 

"Babe you know I don't like skinny jeans, they hurt my balls." 

"Put them on." I said as I rummaged through my closet for a cute shirt, deciding on a hawaiian style shirt. 

"Okay now put this on but only button the bottom two buttons and then tuck it in."

"Babe you are gonna make me look gay as fuck." He whined.

"Aren't you?" I asked. 

"Shut up." 

"Put the shirt on." I told him, shoving the shirt into his hands. 

"Okay, Okay." 

"Oh and this belt." I said handing him a black leather belt. I decided I was going to layer a bunch of different necklaces over his exposed chest. I put the necklaces on him each time he flinched.

"Prett why are they so cold."

"I don't know, stop moving asshole."  I snapped the last necklace on, handed him a couple of rings and stepped back. 

"God damn, you look so fucking good." I was practically drooling, he looked so good. 

"Whose man are you? God damn!" I perked up on my tiptoes and kissed him hard. 

"Are we done?" Lucas asked.

"Not quite, one more thing." I grabbed a pair of tweezers. 

"Fuck. I hate when you pluck my brows Prett, it always hurts so bad."

"Oh stop being a baby." I said. "Get over here." 

He sat down in the chair, I sat on his lap straddling his waist. He grabbed my ass.

"Stop, be good." I said, he stuck out his bottom lip and pouted. I started plucking.

"Fuck! Prett Stop, it hurts." He turned his head, his eyes starting to water.

"Stop, I'm gonna poke out your eye." I turned his head back towards me. He flinched. 

"Lucas. I'm almost done, just stop being a wuss." I held his head in my hand and kept plucking. He wrapped his arms around my waist resting his hands on my butt. I let him, he started moving his hands massaging me, moving his hands up under my shirt and into my pants. Squeezing my ass. 

"Boy, I am not done yet, you better stop." He kept going, bucking his hips. 

"Lucas stop, we still have to take pictures and we can't do that if you fuck me and make me look gross." 

"Do we have to?" He asked.

"Yes." I kissed him, " I want everyone to see how sexy you are."

I plucked the last few hairs and made him take pictures with me, he looked so good. His chest exposed, the rolled sleeves made his biceps look bigger, I was almost begging him to fuck me. 

"Okay, now you can fuck me till I can't walk."