"Arohi befriends Tara" (part 6)

*....................*
AT THE RESTAURANT (the same morning)

ARJUN:- listen to me Tara...it's a good opportunity!!I can't say no plus yes he has heard us but separate..don't you know we've never performed together!!he needs to hear us together... that's why we need to practice..he's given us only three weeks!!So let's get to work...that is if you agree??

TARA:- fine.. we'll practice!!at your place or mine??as you said we've just three weeks!!and I give my 100% ...so I want to start from today!!is it okay??

ARJUN:- yeah..sure and we'll practice at my place!!but before we leave I'll just make a call and come...please wait right here!!(and he leaves to make a call to the event manager Rakesh!!)
Hello Rakesh sir!!I wanted to tell you that I've found a female singer with a pure and beautiful voice......)

*In the meantime inside the restaurant*

AROHI:- ma'am here's your drink!!(she was about to leave when....)

TARA:- listen... is everything okay??why are you acting formal!!meine kaha tha na dost ke beech(between) formalities nahi hoti!!samjhi call me Tara whenever and wherever you meet me!!idc what your manager thinks...and if he says anything to you lemme know!!I'll make sure he doesn't remain the manager anymore!!

AROHI:- (yeh...hey bhawan....apko pata hai ke agar koi doosra manager aagaya meri naukri chali jayegi!!isse rokna padhega)suno Tara...please aisa mat karna...warna I'll be fired by the new manager!!yeh jaise bhi hai...unhone Meri madad(help) tab ki thi.. jab koi nahi tha karne ko (tears started flowing slowly from her eyes...and she couldn't control em so she hugged her without thinking what the manager would say)

TARA:- are you okayy arohi??don't worry I am there for you...if you need any kind of help...call me.. okay??I'll help you!!if you need a place to stay you can even stay at my place I don't mind.. cause half the time I ain't even at home!!(she was thinking!!I hope she's fine why is she crying and what relation she has with this manager why is she even staying her...bearing so much!!what happened in her past....and how can she be so pure and innocent they're doing so bad to her!!I even notice the staff one of them tried to make her trip so that the drink falls on me and blame comes on her!!does she know about this??)(well obviously Tara doesn't know if arohi knows or not..cause they just met!!I kinda feel bad for arohi so much she has gone through and is going through..she really has a bug heart and is brave)...

AROHI:- nahi ...AP ne keh Diya kaafi hai!!AP ne mujhe apna dost banaya...ek din mein kitna kuch badal sakta hai!!dekhiya thank you so much apne mere liye it a Socha!!mein apse baat karti rahungi...and please it's a request manager ko mat nikalye!!mein kahi ki nahi rahungi!!:(