"DEEP saves AROHI once again"{part 7}

*.............................*
"AT THE RESTAURANT"(in the evening)

(Her shift was almost going to end she had changed in her normal clothes..when she came out she she saw the manager!!he was angry)

MANAGER:- tum...tumhari aur uski shakal ek jaisi kaise??aur tumhari itni auqaat...tum ne usse meri shikayat kari...how dare you!!tumhari salary mein Jo aadha tha na woh bhi mein tumhe nahi dunga..aur haan..yaad rakhna aage see mujhe idhar mat dikhna(and remember this from tomorrow don't show your face)..

AROHI:- (she was crying bitterly not only was she being humiliated for something which she didn't do but ...why don't you read yourself and find out😭)
AROHI:- sir....iska....Matlab...AP...(before she could complete the sentence he interrupted...saying)

MANAGER:- yes..you are fired..

(And he left leaving arohi In shock...tears started forming in her eyes..the words were echoing in her ears"YOU ARE FIRED"without thinking anything she started running...she was running on a busy road.....she had no idea she was in no state of thinking...she had lost her job.. she has no one with her..she was feeling helpless...so she was running and running....she was running until she fell...on the busy road...her leg got twisted...she couldn't move... suddenly there was a truck which was In full speed heading towards her....and obviously she cannot die...cause Destiny has something else planned for her.... suddenly out of nowhere...deep comes and saves her...he smartly rolls with her and prevents her from getting hurt by being on top of her...both were staring at each other....that is until he notices her dried tears and she notices his hurt...let's see their conversation)

AROHI:- AP ko toh chot(hurt) lagi hai...khoon behai (flowing) Raha hai!!

DEEP:- mujhe zyada chot(hurt) nahi lagi hai!!samjhi...(strange love...he doesn't show her he cares but he at the same time when she's not around he cares for her😃...) Aur yeh tumhe baar baar Marne ka shauk kyun hota hai??last time jab hum mile tab bhi tumhari..(then he realized what he just said....he made her recall those bitter moments again...)sorry I didn't really mean it...mein yeh kehna chahta hoon..Kay tum aisi jagah kaam kyun karti ho?Jahan naa hi izzat hai aur naa hi achi salary!!tumhe pata hai woh tumhe pagal bana rahe thay!!

AROHI:- dekho baaki baatein baad mein...apna haath(hand) do!!(she took his hands without letting him speak....)

DEEP:- parrr (he got shocked when arohi didn't let him say anything further she kept her finger on his lips so that he becomes quiet...they were staring each other for a while.. then arohi started speaking... Well let's read)