My inner vampire!!!

Aydahs pov

I would say I woke up to the sound of birds singing and the wind of atom but that would just be like I am trying to write a cliché book, I mean like seriously why does almost very book start with that line.

Why do we all live a lie the simple truth is that we all have to drag ourselves out of bed every morning not giving a shit what the whether is like cause were most likely focused on the busy or lazy day ahead of us/ my personal advice to book writers is quit living a lie.

Quit living in a damn fantasy world!!!!!!!!!

Now the only question that remains is that can i take my own advice, or will I forever be stuck in the land of ponies, unicorns, fairies, witches, bitches, and Wattpad.

#i sat alone in the dark, my head facing the ceiling.

I was badly trying not to give in to my temptation. But with each waking minute my craving only grew, no matter how hard I tried I couldnt go to sleep it was like a battle was being fought between my mind and body.

My heart, sole, body, and tongue were simply yearning, crying out, there was only one remedy for his, one medicine, but its to late, no matter how many times I repeated that to myself my body disagreed. I needed it badly.

This is not a craving I could put aside. Getting up from my bed all my laziness forgotten I raced to the kitchen as if I was a vampire who would die if ii didnt get blood within this minute. Which would probably happen if I dont get any Nutella.

If you have not realised I have a bit of a fetish for Nutella, it was an obsession that was now part of me.

I opened the counter and brought out a spoon before making my way to the kitchen. When I opened the fridge, and spotted the Nutella bottle behind a carton of milk, it was like the sun was shinning on the bottle, I could swear I heard angels singing ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, like they do in movies when they see something so glorious that you find it hard to pull your eyes away.

Well that is how I felt right now. I carried opened the bottle and braced my tongue for the sweet embrace it was about to experience and behold what I find. an empty bottle. Nooooooooooooo! I cry out and sink to the ground my body just a lifeless heap of pyjamas.

I felt hopeless, why oh why, I cry, receiving nothing but silence in return. WARNING: I am said to be a tad bit over dramatic, *wink* *wink*.

I refuse to give in to this torture that has been cast upon me.

I grab my car keys from the rack hoping I dont wake up my parents while leaving the house. Its about 10:00pm right now and I dont want to have to hear the two-hour long speech my mom would give me about girls not being allowed to leave the house after six without a non-mahram.

Dont get me wrong my mom is not the overly strict conservative kind of parents but she does tend to go overboard on her rules, and it doesnt help that she is complete chatter box meaning endless hours of boring speeches. I am the last born out of 4 children.

The first born is my older brother and most mischievous brother Adnan, Adnan is twenty-six a CEO of one of my dads companies.

My dad is sort of a rich not that it shows on any of us cause our parents raised us to be humble and down to earth people.

Adnan is married to one of our cousins adda Layla, they are currently expecting, everybody in the family is so happy for them. Sometimes they make me so jealous because of how much they love each other. My second brother Khalid is twenty-four and is the most overprotective.

He literally takes over protective to another level. He is also working as a CEO in one of my dads companies Khalid is the quietest and most reserved out of all of us.