Mr White

Rayhans POV

Would you shut up I yell at Salmah,

Dont tell my sister to shut up yells Salman,

For fuck sake I am nineteen years older than you two I get to yell at whoever the fuck I want,

I'm warning you dont get her in a bad mood or you'll have me to deal with, he replies acting as if I was not just talking to him.

Hamma play Shakira for me, Salmah screeches.

No!

Well you brought this on yourself she says before pulling out her ruby red lipstick by mac that she forced Ammi to buy for her last holiday.

The both got on their knees and started scribbling on the back-wind shield. At least they were quiet I thought.

If Ammi wasn't at my throat about the last time I hit them I would beat them both so much that they would be stuck to the hospital bed for a week and I would finally have some peace.

Even when they had almost burnt down the kitchen trying to bake Ammi had done nothing. In her words they are just children, and its cute that they want to work in the kitchen.

Even when they had used their catapults to throw rotten tomatoes at me, Ammi just laughed it off they are just children she would say. And Abu is so whipped he would listen to anything Ammi say, tomatoes never killed anyone Nur.

If I give you money would you sit the fuck down and shut up.

Yes! they both shouted in unison.

By Allah if I have kids may they not but as satanic as these two.

Im Rayhan Umar Galadima. I live with my dad Umar Galadima, my mom Aisha Bukar Ali

And my two siblings who are twins Salmah Umar Galadima and Salman Umar Galadima. The are the evilest kids you would ever meet, no pun intended.

We are currently om the way back home, from our cousin Ameerahs wedding shes marrying the son of my dads friend Hammad.

My dad built a twelve Bedroom Mansion away from civilization in Bwari, because he says it will help us an I quote bond more during the holiday. It is fully furnished with a screen room, swimming pool, basketball and football table, so when dont need to leave the house frequently. Every two years our family meets up in the Bwari mansion for Eid. Ammi has a beautiful garden behind the house filled with beautiful assortments of flowers and a bridge that lead to an artificial waterfall. All in all, when its time for sunset it makes a beautiful sight. Some nights I come out here and look at the stars, away from the city lights stars fill the sky looking magnificent. Mama had seen this garden online and was in love with it so for their wedding anniversary Abu surprised her with the garden. She spends most of her day here if shes not with Abu or playing with Salmah and Salman.

Two hours later I park the car in front of the gate, our gateman is not here, he went to his village because his sister died. Malam Rabiu our Mai-Guard has been with us for eight years now, he is a fifty-year-old man that has three wives and ten children but they all live in the village.

I had just stepped out of the car to open the gate when a stranger approaches me.

Aydahs POV

~with every ounce of my courage I marched up to the man who just stepped out of the car, fully prepared to give him a piece of my mind.

I caught up with him immediately he stepped out of the car, luckily it was really dark so I couldn't see his face Cleary, which I thanked Allah for cause I probably would have been fifty times more scared considering the fact that I could make out the outlines of his muscles from his tight fitting shirt, now if it was any other day like any sane female I would be tempted to stare, even though I wouldn't cause it is against my religion.

Any-whoo it not about strength its about technique. those are the wisdom words of my sansei. I am a brown belt in traditional Shotokan karate.

Who do you think you are kidnapping innocent children, I could have you arrested within seconds. people like you are the reason why this country is so corrupt, wa-wa, ginnatho chufi, batti-karam, pagal, slendupilous were. { I insulted him in every language I knew how to }, what do you think of yourself, I even hate the fact that I hate to share air with people like you, he said nothing and looked at me with a deadpanned look, my words are then halted when the door of the car opens.

I see it first before I see her, a pair of red shiny heels like the one Dorathy wore in the Wizard Of Oz. a little girl seemingly age five or six class in a beautiful lace A-line gown with red roses, fully makes her appearance. although its there's no light I am able to spot her flashy red lipstick and Smokey eye makeup.

right on her heel a boy who looks a lot like her steps out he is wearing a pair of black sweatpants and a white body hugging tea-shirt.

I recognize them as the children I saw a while ago screaming for help, my mouth is left open when she slips her hand into his and they make their way to the front door.

a few feet away the stop and turn back. The girl is first to speak up " Don't let that dry up or it would be impossible to get of tomorrow" she said gesturing towards the HELP! written on the glass which looks identical to the colour off her lipstick.

"Next time she tells you to do something you do it without hesitation" this time it was the boy that spoke.

and without even sparing me a glance they turn on their heel and make a bee line for the front door

I jaws could really drop like they do in tom and jerry them I am sure mine would have been ten feet below ground at this moment.

Mr white who has had his back turned to me the whole time speaks in a deep voice his annoyance making itself present in his voice " Close your mouth or you might catch flies "

I then begin to splutter an apology to M.W {Mr white} i have never been good with apologies. OMG I am so sorry I didn't really mean what I said I thought you had kidnapped them

its okay, he replies

Children of nowadays are so rude to drivers a workers in general. no amount of money should be enough for you to tolerate that....

M.W who was previously looking at me with confusion has now blown into full blown laughter.

you think I'm their driver, he says holding onto his stomach

your not?

No! I'm their elder brother, and you milady have just witnessed an episode of the Salmah and Salman show.

Stupid is an understatement for what I feel right now. I so sorry i start apologising again.

[wow two apologies in one day you have beat your own record, Thea says], shut up I murmur,

excuse me! M.W says, oh I wasn't talking to you.

he seems not fully convinced with my answer none the less he starts making his way into the house.

that is when I realise I don't know the way home. luckily my dad installed a GPS to my car last month, at that time I didn't see the point of installing it but now I thank Allah for my paranoid dad.

thxs for all your support, I recently changed the setting from UAE to NIGERIA

enjoyyyyyy

xoxoxo