The Bachelor's Vices

This is the second book of The Bachelor's Vices and the last installment of the bachelor series. Read the first book before reading this one (If you still want to continue). This is not mandatory. You are free to skip this if you are satisfied with TBV1's ending.
Again, I won't allow spoilers and rude people in the comment section. Your comments will be deleted and you'll be muted. Respect other readers dahil ayaw ko sa mga taong bida bida. Thank you all for staying with me!

-

If you want to know the latest news about my stories, just follow me on all of my social media accounts and be part of our growing family. See you!

All rights reserved

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations and incidents are products of the author's imaginations. Any resemblance to actual persons, things, living or dead, locales or events is entirely coincidental.

It also contains strong language, sexual scenes and references from the outset and throughout. (R-18) Read at your own risk!

-------------------------------------------------------

The Bachelor Series 3

2019 © CengCrdva
All rights reserved