Cast

Asian Cast

Park Jimin: 23 years old, is in a K-pop group called BTS, and has vibrant red hair. And is a dirty minded fuck.

J- Hope: 24 years old, in the BTS, has black hair. Secretly has a side job: with Lexi. And is very hyper all the time. And is scared very easily.

Kim taehyung: 22 years old, in the BTS, platinum blonde hair. Plays pranks on the group and is very protective. Crushing on Jungkook... [Yes some VKOOk up in here!!]

Jeon Jungkook: 21 years old, shy, in the BTS. Crushing on a girl he met. The Golden Maknea. Brown hair.

Kim Namjoon: 24 years old, the destruction god. Knows about Lexi. Pink hair. In the BTS. Currently dating.

Min Yoongi: 25 years old. In the BTS. Prefers to be called 'Oppa', or 'hyung'. Secretly depressed but doesn't want the group to to know for their own happiness. Mint green hair.

Kim Seokjin: 25 years old. The eldest in the group. Loves to cook. In the BTS. black hair. Also known as 'Jin' or 'hyung'.

American cast

Alexis Garcia: 20 years old. Black hair. Works at a coffee shop. Prefers Rock music but listens to some pop and rap. Known as Lexi or Lex. (Squeakaboo) a nick name J- Hope calls her. Has a somewhat dirty mind.

Maryanna Garcia: 19 years old, in her last year of college. Brown hair. Listens to rock, pop, and rap in a way. Currently friends with Lexi and J- Hope. Currently dating. Works at a mall. Also known as Mare for short.

Kylie Smith: 21 years old. Brown hair, listens to K- pop, instrumentls, soundtrack. Doesnt really like people, spends half her time sleeping and watching netflix. Lives alone. Night shift security guard at Seoul Olympic Stadium. Takes alot for her to get drunk.

Noelani Crider: 21 years old, bisexual. Rainbow hair. Currently dating Angel. Loves Rock, musicals (especially Hamilton) watches the Sander Sides 24/7. Friends with Lexi and Maryanna. Works at a tattoo shop.

Angel Mabray: 20 years old, loves to read. Currently dating Noelani. Purple hair. Any type of music. Friends with Lexi and Maryanna. In her last year of college with Maryanna.

Jayden winters: Lexi and Jhopes boss