Chapter 18

“But do you still love me?” I couldn’t believe my ears. I thought I was hallucinating at first. My fingers went numb and my vision was blurry. I was in tears. I was now standing. I couldn’t be near him. “You need to explain Park Jimin, because I confessed and you never felt that way. I- I'm so confused.” he looks up at me. “I.. from the start, when I met you at the movies. I was going back into my old habits so I was going to use you. Then I actually liked you and wanted to be your friend and maybe more. But all I did was hurt you and I am soo sorry.”

My heart started to warm up. My cold bitter heart felt like beating again. Jimin got up and took my hands in his. “I would do anything to get your trust back. I would jump in front of a car to get your forgiveness.” he started to lean in but I put my hand on his chest. I couldn’t think. I needed a breather. “Jiimin, I… Am going to go take a walk.”

**********************************************************

Taehyung POV

Me and Jungkook were currently at the store trying to find a ‘I am sorry gift for Jin’ lets just say, me and Kookie may have burnt down the kitchen trying to make breakfast in bed for Jin. he wasn’t feeling well that day so maybe we could just be nice and make him food. But it didn’t go as planned.

“Do you think he likes bath bombs?” I shake my head looking at him with a weird look. “Pft no! Bath bombs are for girls!”, “hey! I use bath bombs you turd!” I look at Jungkook as he pouts. How cute. “You- pppfttt you use bath bombs!!!” I bursted into a laughter. Jungkook had this big pout that just UWUed my heart. “Hyung! Not fair! Stop making fun of me!!!” after awhile I stop laughing and tell him I was kidding. “How about we get him a new guitar pick, a book and a apology card.” he smiles and grabs the items. “Sounds good.” we payed for the items, signed the card and put everything in a gift bag. “Tae… can… can I ask you something?” I hum while driving. “Sure go for it.”

“How did you know that you were… you know.. Gay?” my face heats up. Why was he asking. “Well, I found out because I never had an interest in girls and now I have a huge crush on this guy...well.. I’m in love with him.” his eyes widen. He looked like a little bunny. My little bun bun.

“Hyung… if you don’t mind me asking… who are you in love with.” I smile slightly. I lock my fingers with his, “you, Kookie.. You. and I have loved you for years you little frickin frackin carrot.” we had stopped in front of Bangtan dorms. I was walking to the stairs until Jungkook grabbed my wrist. “H-Hyung wait!!!” I turn around and next thing I know soft bunny like lips are against mine.

*****************************************************

Lexi’s POV

I didn’t go for a walk. I decided to sit in my room. I have seemed to be cramped in here all the time. I haven’t been to work and Jayden is on my butt so I have to go tomorrow. I can’t get fired, so I pretty much begged him not to fire me. I haven’t seen Maryanna, Namjoon, Kylie and the rest of the boys for a week. Except for Jimin. I’m slowly killing myself. I used to be brightful and happy. Went to work on the right time. Paid my bills on the right day. Now… I gave myself away. I did this because I was too selfish to move on. Hobi loves me. He actually loves me. He would treat me with all the respect. Maybe I should give him a chance.

“Jimin. I don’t want to see you again.”