Episode Four.

Sujeong finished wearing her chosen dress, curling her hair, and applying make-up on her face. She wore her chosen accessories such as earrings, wrist watch, and bracelet. She stared at her engagement ring, and her expression turned sad. She wore this ring by herself, it wasn't Mingyu who did, and yet their parents manipulated the news that Mingyu proposed to her. She clasped her hands and deeply sighed.

She focused looking herself in the mirror. Feeling satisfied, she nodded and stood up from her dressing table's chair. She checked herself in the mirror once again and she sweetly smiled when she finished swirling her dress.

She put her phone, eye-liner, eyebrow pencil, lipstick, and foundation inside her silver metallic purse bag. She closed it and held her purse. She deeply breathed and exhaled before going outside her room.

She saw Yein who's waiting her outside, and when Yein heard her door clicked she quickly turned around to look at her best friend. Yein widened her eyes and made her jaw drop.

"Ohh! Look what we have here!" Yein couldn't hide her smile when she saw how her best friend is stunning. She looked Sujeong from bottom to top. "You'll definitely attract the guests' eyes!"

Sujeong laughed, "Thank you for the compliment." She smiled. "You also look gorgeous on that dress Yein! You're slaying it!"

Yein flipped her hair and put her hands on her waist. "You know that I was born to slay, Sujeong!" She confidently said while she created different exaggerated poses of what a model does.

"Oh, you're such a dork." Yein's best friend said and they shared laugh.

Yein wrapped her right arm on Sujeong's left arm, "Are you ready?" Yein asked.

Sujeong nodded, "Yes. Let's go."

They were about to step outside of their condominium building when both of them heard their phone produced a notification tone. They looked at each other, and decided to take a look who messaged.

"Despite that I'm busy, I'll still drive you to Grand Villas. You can find me on the fourth floor parking. ;) Say to Sujeong that I sincerely congratulate her and I'm sorry that I couldn't attend the party. *prayer hands emoji*"

Yein received a message from her older brother.

"I'll drive you to Grand Villas. Just stay right there and wait for me to knock."

Sujeong was surprised that Mingyu messaged her.

"It's Bro Sungyoon who messaged me. He congratulated you and apologized that he couldn't attend the party." Yein said.

"Is that so? Tell him thank you and don't apologize." Sujeong said.

"Okey dokey!" Yein started to type her message. "By the way, do you want to tag with me—?"

"Mingyu messaged me that he'll drive me to Grand Villas and I should wait him here. How about you, Yein? Do you want to tag along?" Sujeong asked.

"I'll pass." Yein quickly answered without thinking a second thought. "Bro Sungyoon was already waiting for me on the fourth floor parking. He'll drive me to the Grand Villas as well."

"I see..." Sujeong didn't want to sound like she was disappointed. "Then, let's meet later."

"Okay! Let's meet later!" Yein waved at her best friend in which Sujeong waved back too.

Yein went outside their condominium unit. She tapped the call option on her older brother's contact, and she placed her phone on her right ear. She started to walk, and patiently waited for her older brother to answer her call. When she reached the elevator, she started to press the down button.