Episode Seventeen.

The boutique's bell sounded a slight 'ding' indicating someone had entered inside. Seokjin turned around to check who entered inside. He slightly narrowed his eyes as he found the man—who wears a cap—suspicious.

He intended not to look too much in order to avoid suspicion of him as well and he watched him over the reflection of the glass. The suspicious man grabbed something inside his black jacket and he was about to point it on Seokjin, he froze as if a scary aura emerged. The suspicious man felt something was pointed on his back and at the same time Seokjin pointed his licensed gun at the suspicious man.

"I suggest not to continue any further, Mister." Seokjin smiled. It was a smile that he's still giving the suspicious man mercy.

"Tch!" The suspicious man clenched his teeth, frustrated about being caught red-handed.

"How unfortunate, luck's not on your side." Jisoo looked different as her glare could even pierce the suspicious man. "I'm guessing someone sent you here to eliminate us. Confess or this will be your grave." Jisoo slightly pushed the cold pistol on the suspicious man's back.

"Ahhh! Auughh!" Seokjin and Jisoo's eyes widened as the suspicious man convulsed.

Both of them saw the writhing face of the suspicious man. His face told fear of dying. He tried to reach Seokjin through his right hand but failed to do so as he suddenly stopped moving.

Something told them that the suspicious man already died. They wanted to save the man's life at least but the cold truth came. The man's life was out of reach; he couldn't be saved.

They heard their boutique's bell ring as both of them looked who just entered.

It was Jungkook.

"Good morn—?" Jungkook words were interrupted when he saw what happened inside their boutique. "Bro Jin, Sis Jisoo what the hell happened here?" For Jungkook this wasn't clearly an ordinary occurrence and it needed quick action.

"He's a suspicious man but when we caught him red-handed, he suddenly convulsed until he died here." Seokjin said matter-of-factly. "Right timing, Jungkook. Kindly please contact the police to handle this."

"Understood." Jungkook dialed the police department for this case.

After a few minutes, a police car and ambulance arrived at the scene. Curiosity never left on people as they surround the scene and talk about how their country is getting dangerous. The police's questions couldn't be avoided, so Seokjin and Jisoo participated to answer their questions with honesty.

After answering their questions, the police proceeded with the next step of returning to their office. Jungkook remained, wanting to know why Seokjin and Jisoo were specifically targeted.

"Bro Jin, Sis Jisoo, why did the man want to kill you off?"

"It's probably related to the Modern Christian Mass Murder case." Seokjin answered.

"Eh? Why would that person target you? Both of you already retired, correct?" Jungkook pondered.

"Yeah." Seokjin giggled. "Jisoo and I wonder why."

"Speaking of which that case is too old, someone's still after you?" Jungkook paused. "If it is, then it's proven that someone's manipulating the case, but it's too old to be brought up on the court again. It's in the law that the case couldn't be re-opened once it reached 10 years."

"Though we said the truth, a mole would probably bury them." Jisoo said.

"That's! That's totally unfair!" Jungkook exclaimed.