Episode Twenty.

Author's Note: Before this year ends, let me update the 20th chapter! Happy new year to everyone and cheers for the 20th chapter!

"You intentionally missed that on purpose, didn't you?" No response from the other, "Being silent huh?"

The other snorted, "If this continued, you know what will happen to you if you defied him."

"I know that fact!" The latter exclaimed, "I know that,"

"Then why did you—"

"That will not happen for the second time," The latter trailed the other off, "I swear that, for us."

I hope you do, because I... choose you.

Bomin didn't expect that would happen. He wondered what made Joohyun run in the middle of the class? Was it about Mr. Jo?

The school immediately called for a help to rescue Joohyun from the injury she got. Bomin hoped that his homeroom teacher would survive. The rescue didn't take long along with the police mobile.

The school staff called a class suspension after the incident. As soon this was announced, Bomin typed a message for Taehyung.

Bomin: Big brother, teacher Joohyun got in an accident!

Taehyung just rose up from his bed. He was drinking his black coffee when his phone vibrated, meaning a notification. Who knows what notifications was it.

It might be important, so he looked what the notification was about. He saw that Bomin messaged him, so he hastily opened it. His eyes went wide.

"No one can ever see that coming." He mumbled.

He typed a message back.

Taehyung: Wait, why?

Bomin: I don't know, big brother!

Bomin: She suddenly stormed out in the middle of the class after checking her phone.

Bomin: I really find it suspicious. She might have received a message from Mr. Jo!

Taehyung: Did you receive any messages? Be honest.

Bomin: No, big brother! I didn't! I swear!

Taehyung: You better damn be.

Taehyung: Update me if anything happened, alright?

Bomin: Yes, big brother. Certainly.

Taehyung could only assume that Joohyun got in an accident because of Mr. Jo's threat, but there was no way he could know without the news. For now, he would standby and find Mr. Jo's whereabouts. When it was confirmed that Mr. Jo indeed threatened Joohyun, he needed to finish Mr. Jo off as soon as possible to eliminate the potential threat to his family.

He was still worried about Bomin, but he could only cling to the hope that his little brother wouldn't be involved further or if his little brother did, he would get Mr. Jo first. It was his time to go to work, so he prepared himself. After he did his daily routine, he went to Seoul Garden.

Taehyung yawned as he entered the personnel entrance of the Seoul Garden. He was still sleepy, but his manager pleaded him to work in the morning shift temporarily because he needed to train the newly hired part-time staff. Though it was more logical that his seniors like Jimin or Jiyeon to train the newly hired, but their manager wanted him to show off what he learned within working in the restaurant.

"Good morning," That voice that he was so familiar with.

"Sujeong? Are you newly hired here?"

"Um, yeah," She answered, "kind of unexpected, but hey, nice to meet you, senior."