Prologue

The wedding of Princess Viserra Targaryen to King Hasan of Meereen was the most widely celebrated wedding in all of Westros mainly because of the normal incestual marriages among the Targaryens would be broken in the new generation of leaders that would rise without the Targaryen madness, unless Queen Rhaella gave birth to another princess which to everyone's relief was not highly likely there ending the horrible practices of the white-haired family.

Viserra was beautiful for her age Hasan new she would be the most goddess-like andal to walk on land. When he met his young bride at the altar for the first time he knew she would be great and her name going down in history for all to know. The 13-year-old blonde was scared, to say the least, but not for her but for her younger brother Rhaegar and her mother Rhaella for they would be left at the mercy of her mad father.

That day Viserra Targaryen became a Queen, a Wife, and soon a Mother all at the young age of 13. 

9 months of pregnancy was enough for the new Queen to feel fat, bloated and just horrible in general. In the last month, her father let Rhaegar and his heavy set of guards go to Meereen to visit his sister. Rhaegar was amazed at how beautiful Viserra looked with child. He assumed she gained a lot of weight as his sister had complained through the many letters she sent but she looked just perfect to him. 

Viserra gave birth to an heir, a baby boy with Rhaegar at her side the entire time. Prince Ahmet of Meereen was the cutest baby anyone had seen as he looked just like his father he was the most joyest at all times cheering everyone in court up.    

King Hasan was easily in love with his Targaryen wife. They spent every moment they could with each other and their little son. As she had already given him his heir everyone in Meereen had found it easy to love their Queen. Hasan admired how she would greet the poor as if they were the richest people on earth; with respect and kindness. The pair were so in love nothing could break the love that they shared. Hasan loved her so much he would die for her. Which is exactly what he did.