Thank You and Feedback

Thank you all so much for reading the second installment of the Elysium series and for all of your encouraging and helpful feedback. I cannot tell you enough how much I love opening Wattpad to find all of your comments in my notifications. Seeing how you all react to these characters is my favorite part of writing. Seriously, I deeply appreciate all of you. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my dark and twisted heart.

So this installment was written prior to the feedback I got from The Wolf with the Iron Jaw, meaning I wasn't really able to use it to tailor this story. But I'd still love to hear from you.

1. Were Trinket's hallucinations too much? Too little? Do I focus too much on her condition? Or should it be interfering with the plot more?

2. Does it make sense that the Mice are interested in Benedict's experiments? Or does it seem to be coming out of nowhere?

3. Is Scales too much of a stereotypical villain who you can imagine twirling his (nonexistent) mustache and cackling? Does his badness need to be toned down?

4. Now, I know some of you are dead against the romance between Booker and Trinket, but that aside, is it too sudden? Does it seem to be developing naturally?

5. How do you feel about Daphne? Do I make her over the top with the gestures and facial expressions?

6. Any other feedback?

Any comments are deeply appreciated. You guys help me so much in improving these stories.

In other news, there is a third installment, which will be coming soon, the title of which is...

~~~drum roll~~~

Yeah, I'm sure you guessed as much from the end of the last chapter

BUT, before we get to that, I have an extra little bit for you all.

At the request of my very good friend and beta-reader, grapeleafgurl, I've written some bonus chapters that revolve around Booker and the maids from his past. And who knows? Maybe we'll get a glimpse of his first impressions of Trinket...

Without further ado, I present to you, A Maid of Sterner Stuff.