Chapter 8: Perfect Storms

"This is insane (Y/n)! Are you really this crazy?!" Amy yelled following her sister as she packed her things into a bag.

     "Love is crazy remember," (Y/n) commented as she walked passed her sister grabbing a few things out of her drawers then took her blue marble from her desks surface and put it into her pocket.

     "Still!" She shouted at (Y/n) making the (h/c) haired girl roll her eyes, she straightened her back and looked to Amy with a blank expression.

     "I'd rather take the risk, whether you come or not, he means everythin' to me. What is Mark to you? If he was anythin' more then you would want to come along cause he sure as hell sees you as more." Amy hung her head and sighed giving in to her sisters words. She was right Amy did have a little thing for Mark but she knew it would never last because of what he was, before (Y/n) made it to the door, she could hear Amy whisper.

     "I will make sure father doesn't find you guys, I have your back and will turn him the opposite way if he finds out anythin'." (Y/n) quickly ran over to her and gave her a tight hug.

      "Thanks Amy!" She exclaimed and let go of the tight hug turning on her heels and headed out the door, she quickly hoisted herself up onto the horses saddle and rode off. She knew the risks and she was willing to take that risk for him.

     Later that day she finally reached the meeting spot to see Ethan leaning against a oak tree waiting for her like a prince waiting for his princess, he looked up from his spot. His eyes locked onto hers giving the girl a smile before pushing himself from the tree to walk over to her horse.

     "Are you sure about this? There is no maybe there is only yes or no." He asked her, (Y/n) gave him a reassuring nod as he walked to his own horse and climbed onto its back. She watched as he galloped away, she soon followed him into the setting sun. There is no turning back now and no way of getting out of this one now.

     "So, my daughter left to be with an outlaw," Marshall said looking to the person who stood in front of him. He had stated that he over heard the conversation between Ethan, the other bandits and my daughters. He couldn't believe she would choose that outlaw over safety, she knew better than this, but he guessed he was wrong.

     "Sir? What do you suppose should happen?" The deputy Matt spoke up he was standing beside him with his hand on his holster. He looked over at his deputy, he had an idea on what to do, but he did not know if it would be a good idea or not. After a moment of silence he finally made up his mind and made his choice.

     "Are you ready for a storm?" Marshall asked Matt, he watched as his deputy glanced to the unknown guy who stood not far. His faced with filled with confusion as he looked back to the Marshall and nodded.

     "As long as I am by your side Marshall, I am ready for anythin' and everythin'."