38: Namjoon ; the proposal

You look at the mirror, opening the window. The sun shines at you and you smiled. Another day, another day without your boyfriend, Kim Namjoon.

You tie your hair into a simple ponytail, as usual, you do all the dishes, cook your main food for lunch and call Namjoon.

Everyday, Namjoon was always busy at work. You can't spend time with him since he goes home late and goes at work when you are asleep.

You tucked in your shorts, going to the kitchen making coffee. The coffee was okay, you can't wait for weekends where Namjoon can bond with you.

You were sipping your coffee when you flinch, "Aish, why did Namjoon record his moans?" Your ringtone were moans by your boyfriends, you laugh and you answered your phone with a smile on your face.

"Yeobeoseoyo?" I ask the caller, "Hey, it's Jin!" He said to you in the next line as you walk to the couch bringing your coffee and phone in your ears.

"What's up?" You ask him and sip into your coffee, "Well, where is Namjoon? Were waiting for him here but still no Namjoon," Jin said making you spit your coffee.

Your POV:

AISH, KIM NAMJOON!

"Wait for me there," I said to Jin ending the call. I took a quick, I mean a very quick shower. I walk to my closet, putting a simple clothes on and a bag.

I knew it, that Namjoon! He's cheating on me. He wasn't at the office with Jin, and for the past few months, yes months! I have never seen him just in weekends.

That guy, 10 years with him, then cheats at me? Argh!

I took all my clothes and put it on the bag. I don't know why am I doing this, but it's all dramatic and everything. But, there are signs that Namjoon gave me with those past 2 months.

Firstly, he was in his desk laughing at his phone. Then, his phone had a passcode now. Third, he goes late every night. Fourth, when I always want to cuddle with him, he refuses it and goes to his study table to check the "important stuff," and then, he was not at his office.

ARGH!

I!

HATE!

YOU!

KIM!

NAMJOON!

I walk outside going to the office of Namjoon, he didn't even used the car. Whenever he goes to the office, he always brings this.

Ugh. What have I done wrong?

I drove fast to the company and I park the car, I left my bag and I lock the doors going inside the building.

"Annyeong haseyo, do you have an appointment? — Oh, jinjja! It's yo-you, Ms. Y/LN! Go to the 3rd floor and head right." I smile at the secretary and I headed to the elevator.

- - -

"Is he here?" I ask Jin still biting his lip, tensed up. I sigh, I stand up and walk to Namjoon's office.

One hour had passed and they didn't want me to check Namjoon in his office.

Crap.

Namjoon is having fun with an office girl, the girl was having the time of her life. You smiled lifelessly.

"Namjoon-oppa.." The girl said kissing Namjoon and I fake a cough so they could know that I am here.

"Oppa? Who's she?" The girl ask looking back at me with a glare, "Y/N!!?" Namjoon quickly stood up, I smiled at him. I took a glance at him as he took up my chin facing him.

"Hey, Mr. Kim! Did I bother the two of you?" I ask and the girl rolls her eyes and walks outside the office.

I was still smiling, "So? How are you? Are you tired?" My voice were cracking that made me cry, he wipes it with his thumb.

"Call me oppa, jagi. Please! Call me.. oppa," Namjoon said as I shook my head.

I took out my ring that he gave to me. "Aniyo, have a great life, Namjoon. Saranghae," I said giving him the ring and Namjoon suddenly hugs me tight, and I push him.

"No.. don't just leave me.. here.. please, jagi. It was my fault," He said. Tears falling into my cheeks and I grab his cheeks giving a peck.

"I'll be leaving now," I said, walking away from him.

Namjoon's POV:

"Aren't you going to follow her?" Jin asked me as I smiled, "Nope, the plan worked!" I said and Alex rolls her eyes.

"Your lips are not my type, can you just get her and propose? Please! She's leaving you, what's the plan?" Alex asking me and I walk towards Jin.

"Jin, go chase her and say that I am going to jump at the rooftop," I said and Jin smacks my head, "You crazy nerd, I will!" Jin said running away and I walk upstairs, leading my way to the rooftop.

Alex followed me since this was a terrible plan, she said. It is a terrible plan.

I want to make my jagi, Y/N, to be jealous. I won't talk to her and it just made me so sure that I will marry that girl, sooner or later. That we did, is Jin's idea. Y/N was controlling herself, to jealousy and happiness.

I know how much I hurted her, but she's going to be mine. All mine.

"Yah, Namjoon, Jin texted me that Y/N's running at the building now going up," Alex said and I nodded. Alex walks out of the rooftop leaving me alone as I heard loud crying sounds.

"MY OPPA! NO!" I heard her saying it. Aish, this girl is precious.

I dance in any moves until the door smashes open, a girl in my dreams hugging me so tight, "What's up, Y/N?" I said calmly as she frowns.

"I thought you jump. Ugh!" She said panting hard, "Calm down, I didn't!" I said laughing and she slapped me.

"Crazy weirdo, I don't want to leave you, I'm staying. I'm taking back what I have said about that," She said as I chuckled.

"What if we just stayed as friends?" I ask her and she nodded walking away. I grab his waist and stopping her.

"Kidding, jagi! You know how much oppa loves you!" I said swirling her up in the air. "I love you too, Namjoon. But can you not kiss someone, except me?" She asks me, nodding and kiss her slowly.

Ooh, I forgot the proposal.

I broke the kiss as I saw Jin nodding, I kneeled down in front of her, as she covers her mouth in shock.

"Will you take me as your husband and make you the most happiest girl in the world?"

"Yes, Yes Namjoon!"

- - - - -

Because it's always a happily ever after, joke.

xoxo