41: Yoongi ; not all heroes wear capes

Note: Let me add a member of EXO here. If that's okay?

I stood up to my chair seeing my crush, Sehun intertwining his hands to my bestfriend. I sigh, and walks out of the classroom bumping to Yoongi's shoulders, that nerd.

I walk to the cafeteria, getting my lunch as I look at Yoongi looking for someone entering the room.

He smiled at me and I just smiled at him weakly, putting my food in my mouth and again as usual. I saw Yoongi sitting in front of my table with a chocolate and note on it.

How did this nerd be so sweet? I smiled at Yoongi as he adjusted his glasses and he looks hot on it. Even though he can't communicate with other people. Yoongi is nice and handsome.

"Hi Yoongi," I greeted him and I grab the chocolate he gave me.

The note says: "It's not the end of the world, be happy."

I smiled at the note keeping it in my pocket, "Eat already," Yoongi was busy staring at me, he eats with me and he grab my hands.

"I like you and I don't know how to say this to you so I made this, the chocolate and the note. Oh, I can't even resist seeing you being sad," Yoongi talks fast as I chuckled at him and people are staring at us.

"Really?" I chuckled standing up and walking outside the cafeteria with Yoongi.

"Nevermind, bye!" Yoongi said running away as I frown. Why did that guy leave me? Yeah, world just leave me be.

Yoongi

I ran away at the cafeteria leaving her, it was a mistake leaving her alone but I can't resist it. My cheeks are damn red now.

Namjoon walk towards me with his arms putting around in my neck, "Have you found a date, Yoongi?" Namjoon ask as I shook my head no.

Jungkook panting and catching his breathe, "Hyung.. y-your gi-rl i-is crying, she's there in the benches," Jungkook said as I run quickly to Y/N and saw her staring at Sehun and her friend kissing.

I quickly cover Y/N's eyes and she stayed in her position as I pull her away from that tragic scene.

She quickly hugs me as I hug her back patting her back telling it will be okay.

"Yoongi.. why does Sehun pick my bestfriend when I tried so hard for him to notice me?" She said quickly crying like a baby, "You don't deserve him, Y/N. You deserve me."

She looks at me with a shock face and I smiled, removing my glasses seeing her clearer.

"Wh-what?" Her voice were cracking as I pulled her in a hug.

"I said, you deserve me, and I deserve you. I can wait, Y/N!" I said and she laughs.

"Let's try, Yoongi." She said and we walk outside the campus and I treat her an ice cream.

- - - - -

It's short, it's raining and i'm lazy writing. Damn, sorry it was so lame. I'll try writing long omygosh!

xoxo