52: Jimin ; Miss Right

I look at my bias Jimin and sigh, "When will I meet him?" I said to myself and stick his poster on my wall.

"Aigoo, you little rat! Get up and go get me some coffee," My boss said and rolled his eyes at me, "Get seven okay? BTS will be here any minute," I widen my eyes as I heard my boss giggle.

I quickly got my coat and headed to my friend's coffee shop, "Seven caramel macchiato and one americano, please," I said and waited for a couple of minutes.

I'll see Jimin, those plump lips of his and those face that any girl would love, mostly me. I smiled like an idiot and the waitress walk towards me as she landed my order at the table.

I walk fast and headed again to my boss' office, "Where's our boss?" I ask my office mate, "He's in the conference room with BTS," I smiled and nodded thanking him.

I went straightly to the conference door, okay this is it! I knock and the door open leading me to heaven. All of them are here, they look at me and saw Jungkook teasing Jimin.

Jimin's smile.. WAAAH MY HEARTEU!!

"Annyeonghaseyo," I said formally. They bow down and I look at Jimin smiling at me, okay I should chill my hearteu out.

My heart is not chill, I took all the coffee and put at their table, "Caramel Macchiato?" Jimin said and finally sip his coffee.

"Ah! Oh, Appa," Jimin said. I look at Jimin like crazy! MY BOSS IS HIS FATHER. That's why everytime I was drooling over Jimin, my boss would give me the merch. Waaah!!

"Wae?" My boss said to Jimin, "Is that the girl that you wanted me to marry?" Jimin said. My boss laugh and smiled at me. My smile can't handle it anymore.

"Yes, Jiminie, You fell for her? I just remembered how you two are so inlove with each other 10 years ago. I don't why did all of a sudden she doesn't remember anything," My boss said. My smile turn into a frown. 10 years? I was with Jimin, 10 years ago?

"Yes, Appa, Y/N is with me 10 years ago until she went into coma, it's my fault for not being there when you said I have to marry another girl," He chuckled, I look at him and my tears started falling.

Ugh, coma? Crap that. If it wasn't for that stupid accident my life would not be fangirling over Park Jimin.

"Sorry for making you go drool over my son, Y/N and this is how I say sorry to you," My boss said leading me to Jimin's hand.

"My Jagiya's back," Jimin and said hugging me tight and kiss me right in the forehead.

- - - - -