1

|Molly|
I rolled over throwing my covers over my head as the sun came beaming through my curtains. I groaned as my phone pinged from a text message it was very clear I wasn't gonna get much sleep this morning. I threw the covers off me as I picked up my phone looking at the text from Cuban.

Get up and get dressed cause I know yo ugly ass still in bed 😂 me and Jayla walking to your house.
-Cuban ❤️
I rolled my eyes getting out of bed going to the bathroom to get ready for my day. After getting dressed and brushing my teeth I picked out a simple outfit and slipping on my shoes, tucking my gun in my waist. Now I know you probably thinking what the hell I got a gun for because my life seems fine. Well let me explain to you it's not. It's far from fine, my older brother Roc is locked up and before he went in he gave me all his guns and money he was in the streets heavy and had people that wanted him dead but since they can't get to him they would get anybody close to him and that's me. I fell in love with guns and rapping at a young age because of my brother. As for my parents well my dad passed away when I was 7 so me and my brother was left with my mom who slowly turned to drugs so now she's a crackhead. I mean I love my mom of course crackhead or not it was just us two in our house and all we had was each other. She never treated me wrong so I wouldn't dare disrespect her even with her being a crackhead she still tried to provide for me and my brother. I rarely see her because she's always gone so I'm here by myself most of the time but when I do see her she always tells me how pretty I am and how much she loves me. I looked at a picture of me and my brother sitting on my dresser. "Damn come home big bro." I said holding the picture. A text from Cuban saying that her and Jayla were here knocked me out my thoughts. I looked in the mirror once more before going downstairs opening my front door. "Okay but maybe you should get off my dick and get on Marcus cause you killing my high right now." I heard Jayla say to Cuban making me laugh. "Okay ugly I'm sick of you." Cuban said mushing her. "Hi to you bitches too." I said locking the door. "Heyyy." They both said. "Where we going anyway ?" I asked as we walked off my porch. "To the store then to the trap I gotta get something from Jaylen." Jayla said smoking her blunt. I bet this was probably like her 5th one. We walked down the Detroit streets just talking. "Wassup Molly." Some boy licking his lips said to me. "Not interested." I said as we continued to walk. "Rap something for us pleaseee." Jayla said passing the blunt to Cuban. I sighed because this was nothing new, people always wanted me to rap. I'm finna start charging mfs. "I don't care about no bitch don't give a fuck about no hoe yea I'm a brazy bitch put this .45 in yo throat. Don't know why these bitches hating don't know what they hate me for. These bitches don't want no problems they know I'm bout it fasho." I rapped as we walked into the store. "Aye I like that." Cuban said. "Thanks." I smiled going to grab a bag of chips and a drink. "I buy backwoods all the time from here and you ain't never asked for my I.d so why you asking ?" Cuban said snatching her change from the cashier. "Just doing my job." He said throwing his hands up. "Yea Whatever bitch." She said walking outside. I laughed paying for my stuff before going outside to meet Jayla and Cuban. We made it to the trap in about 15 minutes since it wasn't that far from the store. "Wassup Aaliyah." Some dude out front said. I knew Cuban was finna turn shit up any minute now.  "Nigga it's Cuban. Don't ever call me by my government you ain't my friend nor my nigga." She said walking past him going inside with me and Jayla following. "Wassup baby." Marcus said kissing Cuban before hugging me and Jayla. "Where my man at." She asked Marcus. "Upstairs in Christian office." He replied. "Come on Molly." She said dragging me upstairs. "Damn bitch I can walk." I said as we walked into the office. "Y'all forgot how to knock ?" Christian asked taking his blunt out his mouth. I knew Christian because of my brother they worked together before my brother got locked up. "You forgot how to shut up ?" I asked sitting on one of the couches. "Ima let that slide." He said shaking his head. "Bae seriously stop. I need my cut so I can get my hair done." Jayla said as Jay sucked on her neck. "Okay stop tryna make babies in my office." Christian said disgusted. "Cut for what ? You went on a drill ?" I asked Jayla. "Hell yea." She said smiling. "Wow and nobody called me ?" I asked looking at them. "We didn't know you would wanna go." Jaylen said giving some money to Red. "Do you even know how to shoot a gun ?" Christian asked eyeing me. I pulled out my gun smirking at him, "They don't call me big brazy for nothing."