4

|Christian|
I woke up with a hangover and a headache out this world. Last night was a blur I guess I drink to much. I woke up remembering seeing Molly with that Shooter nigga. She really need to stay away from him cause it's some shit she don't know about him. I got out my bed going into my bathroom to get ready for my day. After getting dressed and everything I headed out to my car going to the trap. I walked in and walked around just to make sure everything was straight. "Wassup." Marcus said as we did our handshake. "Everything good ?" I asked. He scratched his head as he sighed. "Man Shooter back in town..for good." He said. "Yea I seen him last night with Molly. I still want that nigga dead." I said walking to my office with him following. "That's the thing. How we supposed to kill this nigga when Molly always around. Cuban told me she was chilling with him all day today." He said sitting in the chair in front of my desk. See me and Shooter use to be cool, bestfriends to be exact. He did some snake shit that I just can't fuck with. He got Molly's brother sent to jail and her brother was my boss the person that put me onto this street shit. Nobody knows he got him sent away except for me, Marcus, and Jayden. He set Roc up and when he did he fled off to Cali. It's confusing as to why this nigga came back when he knows I want him dead. "He up to something man." I said rolling a blunt. "Who up to something ?" Jayden asked walking in. "Shooter." Marcus said. "It just doesn't add up. He fled off to Cali and didn't show his face for years. He knows I want him dead and he all of a sudden comes back ? Nah man I ain't trusting it." I said. "He is a snake so I wouldn't be surprised." Jayden said. "Just stay strapped and don't get caught lacking we don't know what he up to." I said looking at the both of them. Marcus nodded standing up from his seat, "Ight I gotta dip Cuban tripping as always." He said leaving. "I gotta keep Molly away from this nigga." I said. "Ima look into this and see if I can figure out what made him even bring his ass back." Jayden said as he did our handshake before leaving. Something not right man. I got this feeling, a feeling like somebody trying to kill me. I looked around my office before going back to my desk. I ain't no pussy but I know how Shooter gets down and he ain't no pussy either. I shook off the paranoid feeling and finished my blunt as I thought of ways to keep Molly away from this snake ass nigga.