3

|Molly|
"Damn Ms. Brazy you fine." I said looking at myself in the mirror as I got ready for the party. I just hopped out the shower and was now putting in my clothes ready to do my hair. I did my finishing touches before going to my moms room to see her laid across her bed knocked out. I quietly took her car keys off her dresser before going back to my room. I put my gun on my hip and sent a text to Red and Cuban telling them I'm on my way. They lived right by each other so I was gonna pick them both up. I walked out the house making sure to lock the door before hopping in my moms car on my way to Cuban's house. I honked the horn making her run outside as she almost broke her damn neck. "Girl call yo ass down." I said laughing as she got in the car. "I'm finna get some dick tonight. Bitch I'm happy." She said. "Well must be nice." I said driving to Red's house. "Hello whores." She said getting in the car. Her eyes were red and hella low meaning she was high. "Is there a day you don't get high ?" Cuban asked. "Is there a day you ever get off my dick ?" She asked. "Okay both of y'all shut up. Y'all always arguing." I said driving to the party. We hopped out and walked in as we were hit with the smell of weed. It was crowded as hell but it was turnt up. We walked up to the V.I.P section where Christian, Marcus, and Jayden were. I seen Christian standing the side with some girl as he whispered all in her ear making her smile. I can't even be mad cause that's not my nigga. "I'm finna go get a drink." I said to Cuban as she smoked with Marcus. "Hennessy and Coca Cola." I said to the bartender. I dipped my drink looking around just observing my surroundings something my brother always taught me to do. "Molly ?" A voice said from behind me. I turned around facing a very cute boy. Wait this face is way to familiar. "Shooter ?" I asked jumping out my seat to hug him. "In the flesh." He said hugging me back. Shooter isn't his real name of course, his real name is Deonte he got the nickname shooter for obvious reasons. He's 19 and in the drug game but if you didn't know him you wouldn't even think he was in all that. He has no tattoos and he doesn't walk around flashing guns or money. He just looks like a normal kid. He worked with my brother but moved to Cali after my brother got locked up. We both had a crush on each other before I started dealing with Christian but he moved. "Oh my god what you doing here ? I thought you moved to Cali ?" I asked. "I did but Detroit is home and my family is here. Plus I gotta make sure yo little ass stay outta trouble." He replied. "I'm trying." I said. "Who you come with ?" He asked. "Cuban and Jayla of course." I said. He nodded as he ran his hand over his waves. He looked at his phone quickly standing up. "I gotta go money calls." He said hugging me. "But we just started talking." I said pouting. "Money calls baby. I got a new number so text me tonight." He said writing his number down on a napkin. He hugged me one last time and kissed my head before rushing out. I looked over to see Christian eyeing me making me roll my eyes. I really don't wanna hear his shit tonight. I got up going to find Jayla to dance with me before he could come over to me talking his hot shit that I don't care about.

Shooter in the mm.